Community post

Journal

CRAZY LADY

Oh my goodness am I going KRA-ZY!
AF is due tomorrow. So about 11 or 12 dpo. Had some pink tinged cm yesterday but it was only there the one time that I went to the toilet. Had some cramping on and off with it. Boobs were so sore this month. Are not too bad now but still sore which is different to last month.
I am telling myself over and over that its not possible this month. We dtd too late hadn't been able to for most of the month. We only got to dtd the day of/after ovulation so there may be a slight chance.
I am not holding out any hope. Who's kidding. I am holding out so much hope that I am but deep down I know AF is likely to turn up sometime today or tomorrow. Although so far so good, no spotting like last month today (yet)so we will see. I will test tomorrow if I wake up and nothing is there.

I really really really hope I am but I know deep down it is very very very unlikely to happen. I keep talking my self down off a ledge!!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo