Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 233 Replies | Last Page

I agree the 19th looks right.

11 years ago

How is everyone going??
I think I am coming up to O time at the moment. Just have a question fot you ladies that I should probably already know, when you have ovulation cramping and EWCM, when approximately do you O??

I have had cramping the last 2 days on the right side, ovulated from the left side last month according to ultrasound. Also have had EWCM but not quite as much as usual, unless it is yet to come.

User Image

11 years ago

Kate, EWCM is usually in the few days running upto and about the day after ovulation. Once it stops ovulation has occurred. Are you temping? I have found that very useful this month, I didn't expect that it could show the ovulation pattern so well. I have been using fertility friend's charting.

11 years ago

I think some people get cramping before during or after O. So that's not a good indicator. Last month I thought the cramps meant i OD and I didn't. O until after. So when in doubt hump it out!

If you temp, BD until you get a clear crosshairs that you Od

11 years ago

OMG we got a BFP this evening!!!! EEk Im so nervous and scared and happy all at the same time!!!

11 years ago

Congrats Natashalw! H&H 9 months!! How many weeks?

11 years ago

Congratulations Natashalw!! So happy for you!

User Image

11 years ago

I have been trying to figure it out, but not 100%. I am thinking 3. I was suppose to O on the 9th so if it worked that day or the 10 I think its 3 weeks. Correct me if I am wrong please! :)
Thank you guys so much!
Best luck to the rest of you!! Sending good baby vibes your ways!!

11 years ago

Yayyyy! Congrats!!!!!!!0

11 years ago

Oh wow! What wonderful news! You count from the first day of your last period! So that would make you around 5 weeks :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo