Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 233 Replies | Last Page

Kate- you O any where from 12-36 hours after you get ur + OPK. So I can O anywhere from 2 days ago to tonight/tomorrow. You confirm O with 3 raised temps. Do you temp or chart?

11 years ago

No I haven't looked into temping etc yet. I did try but I used to forget to take them as I woke up so by the time I remembered it was to late. I also think the thermometer I was using wasn't quite right. Only has one digit after the decimal, it's best to have one with 2 isn't it?

User Image

11 years ago

Yah like 97.04. I'm very into temping and OPK so I know when and if I Od I recommend using it

11 years ago

I haven't taken a digital yet, they are so expensive here in Singapore. No lines came up with FMU this morning on the two different tests I have (one is 10 miu strips, and the other is the 25 miu wand). :((( Pretty sure I had a chemical two months ago as well which was our first month TTC. I was 3 days late and it was extremely heavy. I'm guessing they are from varicocele and the low morphology. Such a bummer...I was trying not to get my hopes up, but of course I did!

Will keep you updated...

11 years ago

Thanks Purple, I will have to see if I can get a new thermometer and see how I go.

Haj, A similar thing happened to me last month too. Though mine were not able to be seen in a photograph so they may have been in my head. I am hoping really hard that af does not turn up for you.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks kates86, sorry to hear you went through the same thing last month :( I have been reading online to see if poor morphology affects miscarriages and CPs but most people seem to think that it doesn't matter once sperm meet egg...but 2 CPs in 3 months ttc is kind of questionable when we already know what we are dealing with...makes you wonder.

11 years ago

Sorry I've been MIA - just got back from a trip up in the mountains for our wedding anniversary!!! :).

Should O in the next few days.... We BD only once on our trip.... We drank a little Too much seeing as it's "Colorado wine country"

Planning on BD the next few days to see if we can catch it this time... Not looking forward the 2ww coming... I'm a super symptom seeker and I think I drive my mind into feeling things that aren't there...

Maybe we'll be close on our 2ww purple

Sorry to hear Haj... But youre not out until AF shows!

Any news yet Pink? Hoping you get a !!!!

Kate- what made you get tested? I have terrible cysts and have had them since I was 14... And my Thyroid is mess up... My DH thinks I'm dumb, but I want to get checked out to make sure everything's okay and won't make it harder than it already is to get a BFP!

to all!!,

User Image

11 years ago

welcome back sav!! So fun and romantic to get away! DH had to work during our anniversary so we never did anything. I want to get away this summer. Hopefully something works out!

did u confirm O yet? I think i am Oing now like literally now... im having minor cramping. Hopefully I O finger crossed. I think waiting to O is harder than 2WW. because you dont know if you will O or not. Ugh!

do any of you use Fertility friend.com or chart/temp? Jw.

11 years ago

Haj- I suppose that there are alot of people that probably go through the same thing but they just dont know. Us ttcers are just to early sometimes. I am going to try and hold off this month but I am already tempted at 5dpo so i doubt I will make it.

sav2266- I got tested because we have been trying for about 12 months and dh has some fertility issues so i just wanted to make sure everything was ok with me. They said there might be an issue with my hormones but I think I did the blood test right on O instead of after so that may be why the specific hormones are not where they would have liked. You may as well get tested as then you will know for sure. It would be interesting to see how many people who have little trouble falling pregnant had any 'fertility issues' though.

User Image

11 years ago

I was searching for others who know of Vericocelle. My husband has this too. He says he feels pressure on his testicle. I've been on drugs to treat M.S. for the past 10 years so I need to go off of the meds for at least 5 months before we TTC. We are going to start TTC this summer! I'm charting BBT and cm and I'm taking prenatals but now after reading this post I am going to have my DH start taking some fertility vitamins. We don't want to have to consider IVF. We're both very hopeful to be able to conceive naturally. Does anyone use Preseed?
I'm hoping to hear some success stories soon!!
{*BABY DUST*}

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo