Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 233 Replies | Last Page

welcome shelly!!

hope u get ur this week!

I am on CD 13. Waiting for a + OPK then I am going to

11 years ago

I am on CD 14. EWCM this morning. stretched to b/w 2 & 3 inches. I'm excited b/c I hadn't really noticed that in previous months. I am also waiting on + opk. Should get it today or tomorrow.

I am going to try to ignore my symptoms this month as that usually drives me crazy b/c my Pre AF symptoms are the same as common early PG symptoms. I always have big, sore boobs, cramping, etc. Last month, I thought some food/drink tasted funny, but then I got AF. I am not sure I can count on my symptoms. I will just wait and see if I miss my period.

So ready for my BFP already!

11 years ago

I have the same problem with symptoms, I had so many 'symptoms' last cycle that I was sure I was pregnant even ones I haven't had before. But then af turned up so I don't think I can rely on symptoms at all either.

I have a feeling I wont be able to stop myself though. It usually happens that way. Its so hard to stop yourself from getting anxious and excited at the prospect but then be so disappointed when af turns up!

User Image

11 years ago

haha, yeah I say I will ignore my symptoms, but that's way easier said than done.

I just go my + OPK :)
We'll be BDing the next few days.

11 years ago

1 DPO for me now (or so I think). Just found out that I am supposed to be taking my BBT at the SAME TIME every morning or it will be incorrect for charting....Didn't realize it was that big of a deal as I was just trying to take it as soon as I woke up (even if it was in the middle of the night before I went pee). So I guess determining O day won't be from my BBT chart...Got my first OPK on CD 14 and felt the O pains yesterday so I'm just going to go by that for now.

I agree with ignoring symptoms this month since I had almost every sign of pregnancy except for implantation bleeding. But, yes it is very hard when I log on to countdowntopregnancy every day to update my bbt...so we will see how long I can hold off on TWW symptom updating.

Also, after coming off of the pill I haven't really had EWCM, it has been more watery...is that bad? I would get preseed to help but they don't sell it in Singapore...we move back to the states next month so I guess I will have to wait till then to try it...

GL everyone!

11 years ago

I'm waiting to ovulate. I know it will be either today, tomorrow or Saturday. Hoping later as I am still not allowed to dtd. Lets just say I could not be more excited at the prospect of being able to. It has been soo long!! But should be able to do so in a day or so.

Not holding any hope for this month though. I
started OPKing just in case. I have started to get some ewcm but tmi- I have to go a huntin! to find it. Its been more watery this month but who knows!

I have noticed my symptoms vary. I am off the pill a few months ago so I think my body is still sorting itself out. I am getting more and more symptoms each month. My boobs got huge and sore last month which hadn't happened before. I am going to ignore all my symptoms or at least put them down to pms until I don't get my period. That way I can't get excited or anxious over it. But as you all say, its way easier to say than do!

Could not be more ready for a BFP!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi!!!!!

I am also 24 years old and trying to conceive #1 too!!!!! I haven't had much success the past two months either qand it's been kind of upsetting. I suppose my difficulty is due to just stopping birth control, but AF showed up the first month after I was off of it.

I guess I figured once I was ready for kids I could stop the BC and I would be able to get pregnant right away, but that is not the case!!!! I am sending super baby dust your way!!!

11 years ago

Well... 12dpo and BFN this morning... Starting to think this month is a bust... Had a glass of wine though after that BfN showed up, so that was nice I guess ;).

Seems like all my 'symptoms' are just PMS, really just a bad backache and mild cramps tonight.

Here's to hoping a good next week for those of you about to OV!

User Image

11 years ago

Well I got what I believe is a positive opk at 1:00pm today. I will see how tonights opk goes.
Getting a bit bummed now that I have the positives and I still don't have clearance from the Doctor to dtdâ?¦. It is driving me nuts. At least I still have, hopefully, a day or two up my sleeve.

Sav226 -Sorry to hear about you BFN . Hopefully its just too early! Each month isn't a bust until AF shows up if you ask me! There's still a chance.

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi all!

Sav- u are only 12 dpo you have at least 3 more days to test before ur out. I'm sure ull get your !

welcome all the newbies that joined! right back at ya!

This is my first month charting/temping so I never knew when I Oed. Also this is my second month off BCP so hopefully I do O at some point! Found EWCM today, but my OPK said neg. :( Hopefully it is coming soon! Im BD just in case :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo