Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 233 Replies | Last Page

LADIES,

IM PREGNANT!!! :)
User Image

11 years ago

Oh wow! Congrats purple! Wonderful news
That temp going up and up looks so good!

I'm using FF as well, it seems to be quite accurate & user friendly

11 years ago

ysh I loved FF! it was extremely helpful!

11 years ago

ysh I loved FF! it was extremely helpful!

11 years ago

Me and dh just started trying this month ive been doin a lot of research and using opks i should o either tommarow or saturday i just took my opk this morning and it looks to b almost + i will test again tonight wehav been bd for the last couple days ive also been taking prenatals im very excited and although i know there may not b much of a chance in getting pregnant the first month im not goin to loose hope. Congrats on r bfp!!! I cant wait to hav a baby with my bf he is the most amazing man ive met and cant wait to have a little bundle with him i know he will be a great dad well hope i get my bfp this month but its still nice to hav other women to talk to that are also trying i do hope to see' more bfps comming soon:-)

11 years ago

Congratulations Purple! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Lets keep those bfp's coming!

User Image

11 years ago

Just got my +opk today im so happy finally!!! Im going to jump my bf tonight and the next three days to just make sure i get that little bean:-) But i havr a question for you ladys if i got my + today and u dont ov for 12-36h what day do i say is one dpo for me? Well bfp to all of us and sticky baby dust to all!!!

11 years ago

Do you chart? That's the only way to know when. You Od. If not? I would use the last day as O day so in 48 hours youll be 1dpo

11 years ago

No i dont chart but i do check cp and cm and opks. All seem to point to me oving so i guess ill be one dpo in two days thanx. Congrats on the bfp when r due?

11 years ago

Thanks! based on O date April 1st. GL! (I am a huge advocate for charting. It really helped us)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo