Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 233 Replies | Last Page

HAJ55- that looks promising!!! I can really see it on the second one!! Good luck with the testing! Let us know how you go!

As for me- yesterday was ok, its Wednesday here ( I know we are all spread around the globe) so it's a day of going crazy a little. Waiting for any cramping or bleeding. AF isn't due until tomorrow. Last month I started spotting today with light bleeding and it got heavy the next morning. Today all I have is creamy white cm! I did test yesterday morning but it was negative but I am thinking that if what I had yesterday was implantation bleeding or something its not going to show up for a few days unless I am just getting AF. I was not game to test this morning. Thought it may have been tempting fate.

11 years ago • Post starter

Yay HAJ555 I am so excited for you! It totally looks like a BFP!!
This gives me so much hope :)
Keep posting your hpts so we can watch it get darker!!!

User Image

11 years ago

thanks Pink! - keep testing hope u get ur BFP!!

Haj- congrats I see 2 lines on both!! test tomorrow but Congrats on ur BFP!!!!!!

11 years ago

So I got my results back today from my blood test and ultrasound. All seems fine except she was a little worried about my hormone levels so i have an appointment with the gyno next week. I have a feeling I go the blood tes to early as it was supposed to be after ovulation and I had a +OPK on Saturday morning so I figured that was the day but I have now learned that it can be 2-3 days after!

Will see what the gyno has to say next week he may be able to explain things to me a little more.

Pinkkate- fx you get your BFP! Let us know how you go!

User Image

11 years ago

kate- happy they didnt find anything major! GL with the gyno!

got my + opk 2 days ago expecting for a temp rise, and this morning my temp dropped a lot! so confused :S

11 years ago

Purple - I know your temp can dip on the day of ovulation so here's hoping today's your lucky day! keep dtd just to be safe for a few days!!!!

Kate - glad everything was ok with the tests!!!

HAJ55- Was it darker today????

AFM no AF yet. She is due today! But it is only early so she could still show up.

11 years ago • Post starter

hope it is!!
pink- how many DPO are you? are you testing tomorrow FMU?

11 years ago

Think I'm having a chemical pregnancy as all of my tests this morning are BFNs :( was so excited to let DH look at the tests this morning hoping they would be BFP after all of the faints I have had. :( very sad...Guess AF will be coming any time now...1 day late today.

GL to everyone else!

11 years ago

HAJ!
I am so sorry!!

I was really hoping that this was it!! (are you sure its a neg? maybe try a digi?)

11 years ago

HAJ -I really hope it is a faulty test! Did you only take the one this morning? Definitely try another brand if you can. Lets hope the witch stays away!!

Pink - Let us know how you go.

Purple- I find working out when I am ovulating so hard! I thought when you get a positive OPK that's the day you ovulate but it can be days after. How do you ever really tell when you O??

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo