Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 233 Replies | Last Page

ladies,

how is everyone going? I am assuming by now most of you are also into the two week wait? I finally got clearance to babydance and it was only a day or so after my pos opk so hoping we might be a bit lucky but doubting that we will.

Sav226- How did you???

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey!

I am not in my 2WW yet :( Still waiting to O.. I have a feeling that I am not going to O this cycle.. been using OPK and they have been - for the past 5 days! So frustrated! grrr hope everyone elses cycle is going better than mine!

11 years ago

Ohh no! Do you normally get a pos??

It is my first time charting tempting and using OPKs. So I don't know what's normal. I was hoping I would tempt chart. Get pos OPK ovulate and get a BfP :). Lol you think I can still get a pos OPK this cycle? (my chart is linked to my siggy with the frogs)

11 years ago

Ok.... When are you testing? what time of day? and are you testing more than once? When and how are you temping?

How long is your cycle normally? \

Sorry random and tmi questions I know but its hard to tell lol...

No prob Pink! I appreciate it :)

I am testing twice a day. Once at 2 pm once at 10 pm I tempt every morning at 9 am using a Cvs BBT. My cycles vary, my shortest was 17 my longest 80 days. (while I was on BCP)

11 years ago

I don't know whether you will O or not but I still think using OPK's is a good thing. If anything they will teach you more about your cycle. I didn't get a positive my first cycle. Last cycle I did and so did this cycle. Well what I class as a positive for me. i do twice a day about the same times usually 1pm and 7ish or right before bed. Most times its only half my line that is as dark or the same colour as the control line. If in doubt post it on here. I keep mine and date and time them, gross I know but that way I can keep track of it getting darker and lighter.

Are you taking your temp as soon as you wake up at 9am? or is that just a time you picked?

I would use your last cycle as a rough guide and go from there.

Are you checking your cm and cervix position? they were a huge indicator for me!

initially when I started OPK I got no line. Now they are very faint, not sure if that means anything. I wake up everyday at 9 am to test. This is my first cycle charting so I don't have previous cycles to reference. I am checking CM. It is mostly dry. Once day I had watery cm, but then the next day was dry again. I do not know how to check Cervical position so I don't do that.

Thanks Pink! :)

11 years ago

Not sure if I O'd later this cycle or what, but I'm usually pretty regular and AF is now 2 days late... But got a BFN yesterday with FMU, so pretty much just waiting for AF to show at this point... I'm just so grouchy, my poor DH is probably ready to bonk me on the head ;)

Glad you got the OK pink... Here's hoping to a BFP!!!!

Purple- I've never charted or used OPk's before either... This is all very new, confusing, and STRESSFUL to me :). I just started trying to 'check my CP', and it seems to be all over the darn place, differing even hour to hour... And my DH keeps wondering why I'm closing the bathroom door so much ;)

User Image

11 years ago

haha sav :)

maybe u Oed late and ur BFP is on it's way! Im bummed that I dont think Ill O this month :( Hopefully next month. I wanted a BFP before Fathers day and get DH something cute to tell him. Oh well!

yea PINK keep us posted I hope this is ur cycle!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo