Community post

Journal

waiting and waiting...

Cd21/ 10dpo ish.

Not holding out much hope for this month. My boobs are so super sore and they weren't this bad last month. I am putting it down to my body just regulating since I came off the pill. I have had the odd cramp here and there on and off always in the same spot. I am putting it all down to pms. The sore throat, headache and feeling tired I am putting down to my cold. I am not taking anything other than panadol though just in case.

Af is not for a few days and I have been awesome as resisting the urge to test. I am refusing to test until Thursday. AF is due then. If I don't have it when I wake up. I will test. That's the deal I have done with myself. Also because I really don't think we will be this month, despite the voice in the back of my head that keeps telling me that I am.

I found out on the weekend that nearly all of our friends are now trying for a baby. I am happy that we are all in this together but no one is talking to anyone about it. It's all very strange. I am glad that we will all have kids together. They will all be in the same grade at school. Well thatâ??s if we all fall pregnant before September.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo