Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 233 Replies | Last Page

Got my positive opk this morning and also maybe baby showed ferns so I think we are right to go the next few days! Not long now until the dreaded tww.

Hoping it will result in a bfp!

Fingers crossed for you haj555 both for your bfp and SA results.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks ladies! Trying to think positive as I'm not technically out yet :) I have read that not having symptoms sometimes leads to a BFP so I'm holding onto that for now!

kates86 - yay for a + OPK! FX you catch the egg!!

11 years ago

AF reared her ugly face today :(
Good luck to the rest of u!!
Sending baby dust your way

11 years ago

So sorry the witch showed, Natashalw :(

So I just took another test this morning, 12dpo, and either my eyes are playing tricks on me or there is the faintest of the faintest line...think I will just wait to see if AF shows in two days instead of testing again before then...what a roller coaster!

11 years ago

Sorry to hear AF arrived.

I am about 10dpo today and had to resist the urge to poas this morning. I really don't want to unless I know AF is late.

HAJ55 I hope there is a line there!! Fingers crossed.

11 years ago • Post starter

Here are my tests today...let me know what you ladies think...http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=27612

11 years ago

I can definitely see something there! Lets hope it keeps getting darker!!

User Image

11 years ago

Trying not to get my hopes up, but 24 votes on the pregnancy test pictures link were positive with 0 negative so far! I'll test again this evening and post pics...

I'd hold off till 12 dpo if you can pinkkate! I know it's hard, but I gave in way too early and was so upset with a negative at 10dpo. Now I'm really hoping it just turned into a positive today! It's weird because I really havent had any symptoms this month, so I'm still skeptical...

11 years ago

24 votes is always a good sign! Look forward to seeing if they become darker!

Lets hope that you are able to go back to the doctors and say that it is possible to conceive naturally with a Varicocele!!

User Image

11 years ago

HAj55- I hope they are more than just evap lines for you. I hope they keep getting darker.

AFM I don't think we would have been lucky enough to catch the egg this month cause we couldnâ??t do the deed until the day/ after ovulation so I am not holding out hope. My boobs have been way sorer this month but that could just be my body still getting in a groove after coming off the pill a few months ago. Anything I have been feeling I have been putting down to PMS. I won't be testing until AF is due/ late. I don't think I could handle it if I tested before I would still hold some form of hope. Wednesday will be the longest day of my life to see if any spotting shows up like it did last month.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo