Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 233 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Kate! We honestly did everything different this cycle, didn't pay attention at all to anything and did things the doctor told my DH not to do. His last SA in June was way worse than his first one in March, which was when the doctor told us we need to go straight to IUI/IVF! He had had 3% morphology on both SA's with grade 3 varicocele which the doctors were blaming the poor morphology on (the heat caused them to deform). He found out he had it during a physical exam back in March, so that is when we started trying for a baby. We were going to wait another year to start trying, but that news pushed it into full gear. The doctors told us it would be pretty much impossible on our own, which obviously it wasn't! Keep praying, it will happen for you guys!

Hope all checks out ok, Mrs.Sanders! Just enjoy this time together and don't stress about it :)

11 years ago

Thanks Haj! You have such a wonderful success story! Hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.... congrats to u and ur hubby.

Does anyone else have endometriosis????

11 years ago

Thanks HAJ, I hope it happens for us soon too. So happy for you though! Your story gives me hope :) My dh had morphology issues with his first sa and motility issues with the second. He wants to have a third just to confirm that there is an issue there. Who knows the third might be perfectly normal and we might just be unlucky!
What things did you do differently if you don't mind me asking? I have my lap tomorrow to check everything is ok with me and then we will talk about getting the varicocele surgery depending on my results.
Congrats again!

User Image

11 years ago

Mrs S, I have endo. I had a lap last year to have a clean out and check my tubes.

Kate, will be thinking of you tomorrow! You will feel better knowing what's going on. Take it easy and let me know if you have any questions. I am in health care my self.

11 years ago

Ok so im 10dpo and still a bfn but ive been having some symptoms that i had last time i was preggo like vivid dreams alot of cm and some sharp twinges so hope its a good sign and get my bfp soon

11 years ago

Kate - We used baby oil and another lubricant we found in a drugstore in Argentina (was a weird one I'd never heard of and am sure it was very sperm unfriendly!). We BDd every other day for 6 days in the middle of my cycle, then didn't for a while. Doc told us to BD every day for 6 days straight (exhausting!) which we had done the 4 months prior. He stopped taking his vitamin E which the doc told him to take 500 mg to help with the morphology. We drank lots of wine and coffee (doc said alcohol and coffee affected morphology). I didn't chart or temp AT ALL so I have no idea when I ovulated. We also drank mate tea which is apparently bad, but "when in Argentina"! Lots of negative things that should have worsened his sperm quality this month but miraculously it didn't! I think it really has to do with us not really paying attention to every little detail in TTC. We just let things run naturally and did what we wanted. I think that lowered both of our stress levels a lot! Have you tried the "not really trying" method one month? Easier said than done I know. I honestly had just about given up (even though it had only been 5 months of trying) and told my DH to get the varicocelectomy as soon as possible, then found out I was pregnant! I thought I was for sure out another month since I didn't have any symptoms again. Let us know about your appointment tomorrow. Hope it goes well!

11 years ago

We have tried just about everything HAJ! I am thinking that we might give it a rest for a while now and see what happens. Hows are you going?? Everything progressing nicely?
Turns out I had mild/moderate endometriosis and a cyst that was all fixed up during the lap. So I am crossing my fingers that everything will be ok now. Dh has volunteered to do another sa to see whether his sperm is improving and if not he will probably have the surgery.

Has anyone had any symptoms of Endometriosis? Or were you diagnosed during a Laparoscopy?

User Image

11 years ago

Anybody still checking in here?

User Image

11 years ago

I've been checking in but not posting. We have had a rough few months, with a BFP and then a very early miscarriage. we are back on for trying this month and currently at about 8/9dpo.

Hope all is well. xx

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm currently 5 dpo if anyone is in the same timeframe as me!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo