Community post

Journal

May - hope this month is THE month

This is our 3rd cycle trying and I must say I am feeling very discouraged. I came into this (silly me) thinking that it was going to happen straight away and quickly and that I wouldn't have any trouble. How wrong I have been. It is hard because the first month husband wasn't very excited but now he is and its really hard to keep telling him itâ??s a no. I feel like I am letting him down every month when my body won't do what it is supposed to do.

This month I am stepping things up a little and starting to chart and temp. I have been using OPK's and last month the pre-seed was good especially only using it really close to O time and using the normal lube when we were sure it was too late or too early. I am going to change up and continue to do my opk's all month this month and I will keep them to keep track of things mostly my positives etc to try and tie in with my temping.

I am trying to talk myself into that this month is going to be the month. I am going to follow the SMEP way better this month as I think we are stopping dtd too early after ovulation and we are starting to early in my cycle so I think we will do it how we like until close to my fertile dates and then keep doing it for 3-5 days after ovulation or until I am sure it has happened plus 3 days and then back to normal.
Anyway Its getting really hard to keep preparing and doing everything for being pregnant and then not actually being pregnant. Hearing friends talk they all fell really quickly which isnâ??t helping me either. No one knows we are trying to conceive thankfully because I don't think I could handle our families and stuff knowing and waiting and asking all the time.

Now I am just impatient because I want my period to finish because A) I hate having itâ?¦ who doesn't! and B) I want to start trying again.

1 Comment • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

oh pinkkate, I feel for you so bad. It can take from 6 - 12 months to conceive for a healthy normal couple. Those people who just fall straight away just get lucky thats all there is to it. Good luck for this month, loads of baby dust to you.

= 1st Daughter = 2nd Daughter needed for 3rd Child

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo