Community post

Discussion

TTC - New and looking for cycle buddies

View Full Post

Hi I am 24 and DH is 29 and we are trying for number one after being married almost two years.

We have been trying for a few months without much success.

I am currently cd 2/3 and lookinf for anyone who wants to chat or be buddies. I am starting to temp this month as well as opks and preseed.

233 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 233 Replies | Last Page

I hear ya Haj... This waiting game sucks! At least you're coming up on the fun part of this month :)

I've decided not to buy early strips as well... But I'm really hoping that I can last till 12-13 dpo. DH will be out of town until 13 dpo, so hopefully that'll help me hold out.

I'm at 5 dpo today... And all the "doi have it" symptom searching has officially started. I don't know what's real or in my head anymore... I wish I could just make it through the 2ww without thinking about it.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion purplepeanut. I was previously registered with ff, but hadn't really gone though it all as it was very early in our deciding TTC. I had even deleted the app off my iPad. I've spent most of today going through the lessons and I'm impressed so far. I got my thermometer today and I'm feeling ready to start charting. I'm a sucker for stats and graphs, so it's all quite up my ally.

We've had some bad new on the health insurance side, we found out that congenital conditions are not covered on our current plan. We've just up graded but that means we'll have to wait a little longer to get the benefit of the extra cover. So it looks like TTC is on hold until October, so that we would be covered even for a premature birth.

I'm going to chart the next 4 months so that we have a really good idea of when I'm ovulating by then.

for everyone for this cycle

11 years ago

How is everyone doing?

My charting seems to be going well, glad I gave it a try, it's much easier than I thought it would be.

I was watching a program on discovery abut conception and life in the womb last night... Got all chocked up. It's going to be tough to wait until October

11 years ago

hey ladies. so depressed... on cd2! and DH is going to be out of town cd13-20 so I hope I dont O during that time! yikes.

hows everyone else?

11 years ago

CD5 for me today again. The next few months looks like will be filled with tests and more tests. Well at least at the end of the day we should hopefully have an answer as to why we are having so much trouble conceiving.

Contemplating- My doc wants to check for endometriosis as well as tubes so that is why he is doing the lap instead of HSG.

Purple- Lets hope you O before your dh leaves! fx

HAJ55- Dh will be heading back to the urologist to talk about the varicocele repair, much to his dismay. Will let you know how that goes. Have you had any O news yet??

User Image

11 years ago

Purple- just make sure you BD on CD 12 and if possible the morning of CD 13 before hubby leaves. Hopefully some of the sperm
will wait around for the egg :)

Kate- yes, please keep me posted about what the doc says to your hubby. Currently CD 13 and had an almost positive OPK last night. Assuming it will be positive today! Already on the BD train since CD 11.

Contemplating - Hang in there!

11 years ago

last cycle I Od on CD27. (2 months off BC) so I am not regulated at all. So Im hoping I O before or after he comes. ugh so frustrating!

11 years ago

Sorry, forgot about that Purple :) Hopefully it still works out ok!

I'm still waiting to ovulate, temps are still really low and I ran out of OPKs so I can't track it that way anymore...I usually O on CD 14/15 and it is now CD 18...guessing the chemical pregnancy has screwed everything up. Plus we BD CD 11-15 and are too tired to keep going, so we are taking a mini break....Sheesh.

How's everyone else?

11 years ago

Anyone want to check out my bbt chart and see if you think I ovulated on the 19th? My bbt was higher today but it might have been because I was tossing and turning for the last few hours of sleep...

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=122954

Let me know what y'all think. I ran out of OPKs last week and never got a positive...

Hope everyone else is doing well this cycle!

11 years ago

It looks like you ovulated on the 19th to me, your temp tomorrow confirm it.

I think I O'd on the 19 th as well, the charting seems to be going well.

My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo