Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 292 Replies | Last Page

I'm crying. I'm just so frustrated with ttc. Df has a son from a previous relationship. The son was an accident. Just one night and oops! Why can't I have an accident?! It seems so unfair.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jil - Glad to hear you're out of the hospital!! (Clearly I checked cmp before I came on here! lol) Thanks for the comments about my belly photos! As for when to test I have gotten my last 2 bfps at 11dpo dispite having a 30-36 day cycle.. so on like cd 28 or so I guess (the calculator told me to test on like 16-18dpo too I believe)... I would say 14dpo should be long enough! GL! Also as far as ttc naturally, why do you think you wouldnt be able to? You were preggo in Dec and m/c'd werent you? Thats only 4 or 5 months, will they even do anything that soon? My doc said he wouldnt even discuss infertility treatments etc until I had gone at least a year without a pregnancy (successful or not) or after 3 concecutive m/c's. Just curious!

Bumble - I actually joined the gym AFTER getting my bfp... prior to that I had just been walking outside and at the malls. (The gym is cheaper! lol) And they say about 30 mins of low-impact working out (like walking or swimming) can actually decrease your chances of m/c as well as decrease your chances of gestational diabetes And really after my last 2 losses I figured what would happen would happen, so I may as well do what makes me happy! Got my for you!!

Jess - Ugh 5 days seems like an eternity!! Can't wait for you to test! Hope you'll be back on cmp soon!! & 's!

AFM - Had a nice night watching tv with my Mom. We made a super yummy chicken dinner tonight... so good! Now I am just finishing up a movie with dh then it's off to bed! Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Jess- 5 days! Fx'd. I'm pulling for you.

Alicia- fx'd this trigger works. I'm hoping for a bazillion swimmers for you too!!

Joy- the only reason i was pregnant in December was because df got that shot. I wouldn't have been pregnant naturally. Yes it's been a relatively short time trying so they probably won't do anything. But naturally just feels out of the question.

That being said its just a feeling because I totally feel pregnant. I can't sleep. My boobs are so sore that I can't lay on them. I'm getting these weird cramps. I'm saying I'm pregnant until proven otherwise. I'm going to test on Saturday or Sunday. Then go for a blood test if AF doesn't show (I still have a requisition).

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

good morning ladies welcome to Wednesday!

I hope you're all well

Not much to say I'm CD16 and having loads of CM, cervix is high soft and open so more tonight! It does indeed seem my fertile period is early this cycle!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

snow - what shot does DF get to help with sperm count? not heard of that?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Krunchie - Good morning! how are you? How you feeling about your appointment?

Snowwhite - Glad to see you're out of hospital!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

it cant come quick enough!! two weeks tomorrow!!!

12 years ago

woot!! I'm having an ultrasound on the 22nd. I wish this cycle would hurry up! haha

stupidly looked into the hsg test too and now i'm dead scared

12 years ago

is that the dye in the tubes?

12 years ago

krunchie - yup, and i'm looking forward to it like 0% lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo