Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies!

Not much of an update I'm still waiting for AF. I'm CD37 now and she was here this day last cycle but she can go to CD 42.
My boobs are really heavy and painful so hopefully she's on the way, annoyingly though my cervix has gone back to high. So I'll be watching for it to drop again.
I fianally got some medication for my Thrush infection haha just the pill though no cream which I now regret as I'm still sore and itchy - lovely

I hope you're all well

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

well have no idea how to guess when ovulation in will be cuz my cycles went from 30 to 39 and now 35

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

bahoward - perhaps you'll have to buy some opks for this cycle... you may need lots so I would suggest dollar store brand.

Elle - Sorry af is making to wait so long... still keeping my she doesnt show at all

Nicole - Yay for 10dpo!! Hopefully af will show in the next few days so you can get on to ttc!! I am SO excited for you!

Morgan5 - My next apt is May 3rd! Hopefully we'll both be getting some good news that day!!

Jil - Glad you're still feeling positive about this cycle even without the shot!

bumble - Ugh, guys can be so sensitve sometimes.... I am so sorry you and your dh are fighting. Hope things are better now! Dont worry, as much as he complains I am sure you're a great wife... guys seem to just need to explode every once in a while.

AFM - Going out to get some groceries today, then hopefully spending the rest of the day soaking in the sun! It's actually supposed to be beautiful out today!

Happy Earth Day!!

xoxo
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Wow! Waaaaaay too much for me to respond to so I'm just gonna say this:

I hate who dashes all our hopes and makes us wait!

To those waiting to O, hopefully it's not too long!

For our little mums in waiting, I hope you feel great :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes :) I had a great day. We didn't do anything special, but I got nice flowers from my hubby, a beautiful painting from my SIL (she made it herself, it's amazing!) and a bunch of gift cards, which I can't decide on what to spend them on!
I have been consumed with The Hunger Games book trilogy (just started book 3). It is SO GOOD! I want to see the movie again.
I'm just waiting to see the doc on May 2nd, so nothing to report on the TTC front. I guess we're not really trying this month anyway. A week and a half to go!

Good luck to all of you!
Cris

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

bahoward - I have the same problem my cycles have been from 35 to 42 days :/ I'm seeing the fertility doctor on May 1st if she gives me any tips I'll let you know :)

Joy - I'd love for her not to show haha but I am doubting it :/ Happy Earth Day to you! The weather here today sucks it's rained for what feels like an eternity haha

AFM, no AF as of yet lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

1st babytry - sorry I think we replied at the same time now it looks like I just blanked you lol good luck with the doctors on May 2nd my appointment is May 1st eeek!

12 years ago

thanks elle think if i do do opk's i cant buy any till next weekend. but think im just gonna see what happens without tracking anything. seems like i get pregnant when im not trying. Plus i want to loose some weight before if i can. had a friend recommended quick trim so think im gonna give it a try

12 years ago

I suck at reading OPKs so I've tried digital in the past but I only got 5 tests in the box and thanks to irregular cycles wasn't sure when to use them lol! they say to go back 14 days from the end of your cycle. For me that still leaves a window of about a week and I'm not sure if it's best to test the week before as well?? CONFUSUING haha I think I'd have to test like every day but that'll be expensive.

12 years ago

Happy Sunday!

Cris- I loved the Hunger Games books! I read all 3 right before the movie came out. My favorite was the first book, which is your so far?

Joy- Happy Earth Day to you too! I had to make a run to Target this morning and they were giving away free re-useable totes full of earth-friendly products. A great way to remind people about today!

Elle-

Bumble- Sorry to hear about the fighting. Just make up with him soon, cause fighting causes stress which is no good for ttc!

Snow- I love your optimism! How awesome would it be to get your this month?

Morgan- How many weeks weeks will you be for your first appointment? That might depend if your doc does an u/s or not. If it's too early you might just be asking for disappointment if they don't see anything. It depends on how high your hcg is too if they will see anything on an u/s.

Sydnee- What's new with you? How was the baby shower? I hope has stayed away!!

AFM I am 10 dpo today if I count the day I felt O pain as 0 dpo. I didn't use OPKs this month and I don't always have O pain so I'm not sure if my pain comes before, during or after ovulation happens.

I am feeling very good about getting my this month for a number of reasons, the biggest being I had some brown spotting yesterday and today, 5 days before AF is due. I also haven't had a migraine in over a week, which has only happened before when I was pg. I haven't been sleeping well and last night I was ready for bed at 9pm.

I am itching like crazy to test but I don't want to spend money on tests like last month so I'm trying to hold out as long as I can. Last time I didn't get a bfp until the day before AF so I plan to test on Wednesday.

Lindsay

12 years ago

jacksonwest - eeeeeeek! it sounds promising!!! I've got my fingers crossed for a

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo