Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 292 Replies | Last Page

I just have to share this with you ladies... I took the implantation calculator and based on my lmp and my average cycle length (I didn't put the day I think I ovulated since I'm not sure) it says most common implantation bleeding would be yesterday! That's when mine started! Ahhh this is looking good!

It also says that if that was IB I shouldn't expect to test positive until at least tomorrow at the earliest. Wednesday seems so far away now...

Lindsay

12 years ago

jacksonwest - wow that's EVEN BETTER news!

I've just done the pregnancy test calculator and with my average cycle length of 40 days it says not to test until Thursday the 26th so I guess I'll disregard my BFNs and see if AF shows in the next few days haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Jackson-- your symptoms are really promising. I see a bfp coming up!

Elle-- I hope a bfp is in your future. I'm pulling for you!

I'm really not sure when I ovulate but since I think it was yesterday I'm gonna call today 1dpo. Nothing to report.

Good luck everyone! Hope our mommies to be are great!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jil -

Elle - Yay!! I have a good feeling about you this cycle! I can't believe how long you still have to wait to test, but I am so happy that your bfn may not have meant anything the other day!! Hope the weather clears up for you soon! I cant stand when it rains constantly!

Lindsay - Oooo sounds promising hun! I hope you get that bfp soon!! And what a great Earth Day promo!! I wish we had Target here!

bahoward - !!

Cris - Glad you enjoyed your birthday sweetie!! Hope the next week and a half flies by!!

AFM - Got a nice "Earth Day" surprise today... went to the grocery store and their Starbucks was giving away free tea or coffee when you brought in your own reuable mug What a great promotion!

On the pregnancy side of things, my nausea is back! (Yay!!.... sort of! ) Counting down the days till my next apt.... seriously is it just me or is there a lot of waiting involved in having a baby??? First you wait to ttc, then you wait for af to end, then you wait to O, then you wait for af/bfp.... it's a big cycle, then you think when you get your bfp the waiting is over, but its not! You wait for your 1st apt, then you wait for the next apt, then you wait for the 2nd tri so you can tell people, then you wait for week 20 when you have the option of finding out the gender, etc etc.... Mother nature is a real piece of work!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

So df and I were talking tonight and I told him I felt really good about this cycle and he agreed. I told him that even if this cycle doesn't work we can get the shot in may. He told me he wants to stay natural. Ok. I will respect his wishes but natural doesn't work. I'm kinda sad ladies. Please tell me it'll be ok. That natural will work. Sigh.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Snow - don't be sad. Natural will work, and look at the positive he is being totally supportive and doesn't want you to stress about money, the shot, and ttc. He wants you all to continue to be natural and stress free.

Its good, you will be fine! I believe for you!!!

12 years ago

Joy - when is your appointment?

Snow - do u have to tell him about the shot? cant u get it and pretend it was all natural?

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

bahoward: maybe u should get some opks.. since your cycle seems irregular, it might help.

elle: i think its pretty easy to read. So long the line is as dark or darker then the Control line. It is positive. Anything lighter then the Control line, it is negative.

Jackson: i understand you. I cant wait to test too.. I mean when i'm in my 2ww. Cant wait to test yet at the same time i'm so afraid to get the result.

Seems like the signs are very promising.. for u.

joy: hope u are feeling better now. I heard that putting some biscuits beside your bed, eat some before u get up will make you feel better. anyway, nausea is good. It means sticky baby!! =D

snowwhite: Ya, i agree with morgan, maybe he really dun wanna stress u. It can be very stressful to ttc when u r financially constraint. Who knows, next month he might be the one asking you to go get the shot? So think positive.

AFM: CD11 today. I think i have not introduce myself to you gals yet.

I'm 28 this year, DH 29 this year. I'm from Singapore.

I lost my bb boy back in Feb this year when he's 25 weeks 1 day. Concevied on the very 1st cycle on Clomid on the very 1st month. Indeed lucky but not sticky.

I got back the placenta report. The doc said the cord twisted. However, when i see the conculsion it might be placenta abruption. It is all the medical terms which i cannot understand. Thus, i'm gonna get my gyane to explain to me further. The report i got is from the government hospital that i gave birth. My gyane is from another private hospital. Anyway, i'll be having my gyane appt tomorrow.

Another thing, back in singapore, i also participate in the forums. In the May 2012 thread, which i used to be there too, quite a few mommies who gave birth already.

I am really really really happy for them, at the same time i felt so sad.. Cause by right i'm suppose to be 36 weeks and 4 days today. Anytime now i can hold my precious boy in my arms now. Yet, here i am trying to start all over again which i don't know when i can strike. So so so much of mixed feelings.

Seeing their newborns, makes me feel so much like crying!!

I know when the EDD of my boy is getting nearer and nearer, it will be more difficult for me.

I want my this cycle. I've already started testing using OPKs, hopefully i can test for a positive O. Cause i have very irregular menses before i got pregnant, irregular like menses only came twice a year, thats why i went to gyane and was prescribe pills to induce menses and 3 cycles of clomid.

Anyway, hopefully, those who are in 2ww can get your . Those who are already got their will have a . And those who are like me waiting to O, will have a positive O!!!

Name: Castiel Tan Lele Born Sleeping on: 3rd Feb 2012. Friday Born Sleeping at: 0921 hrs Fetal Weight: 766g Fetal Height: 35cm G.Age: 25 weeks 1 day User Image [url=http://sweechuanjrorjiafengjr.blogspot.sg/[/url]

12 years ago

I dont have much time but AF showed up on schedule on Saturday so Im now on cycle day 3 waiting to O....

Also Snow, I broke my wrist a couple months ago (also my right) so I know how much it sux! hang in there!!

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

I bought 2 cheap tests today called 'Clear response' haha anyway I did one this afternoon and I thought it was broken because the dye wasn;t running across but after a minute or 2 the control line appeared closely followed by a second line in the test area.

I'm not getting excited as I don't trust a test I thought was broken haha.

Giving it a couple more days to wait for AF

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo