Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 292 Replies | Last Page

elle: for you!!!!! =D

Name: Castiel Tan Lele Born Sleeping on: 3rd Feb 2012. Friday Born Sleeping at: 0921 hrs Fetal Weight: 766g Fetal Height: 35cm G.Age: 25 weeks 1 day User Image [url=http://sweechuanjrorjiafengjr.blogspot.sg/[/url]

12 years ago

I've put an annoymous pic up on the gallery, it was hard to get a good photo on my phone camera .

Anyway besides that, today I'm CD35. My cervix is high, firm, closed and pointed backwards :/
CM is still yellow but Thrush medication has certainly helped.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

test 22267

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Elle - Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!! I totally see a line!! (And the picture is pretty hard to see so thats saying something!!) Can't wait for you to test again! I am sure it will be a So happy for you!! When are you testing again and are you gonna buy a frer or use another cheapie?? Oh I can't wait! So happy for you hun!!

Jenn - Grr... boo to that stupid witch!! This next cycle will be it for you, I just know it!

Vanilla - Thanks! Eating as soon as I wake doesnt work for me cause I have to take my progestrone pill and cant eat 2 hrs before or an hr after... and eating really doesnt seem to help anything anymore! But thanks! So sorry to hear your EDD is coming quick... hope you get a bfp before then!

Katie - My next apt is May 3rd... another week and a half to go. However if/when I make it there that will be the longest I have ever been pg without any bleeding or spotting!!

Morgan5 - How have you been feeling hun?

Jil - Everything will be fine and natural will work. You have only been ttc like 3-4 months since the m/c rght? Well they say it can take a completely healthy couple 6-12 mos to concieve natually, so I dont think you have anything to worry about!

AFM - tmi alert! So I had some cramping last night, but I think it was due to my dinner (fettucini) as I had trouble having a bm after that... so hoping thats all the cramps were about and that all is good with my little bean!!

For the first time in what seems like forever I am actually enoying dh working day shift... usually it means we have to go to bed early and I can never get to sleep, then I sleep half the morning away and barely get any of the day to myself.... well not anymore!! LoL, I was in bed before dh last night and probably asleep before him too, then I was up about an hour after he left!

Gotta get some housework done today... trying to do a little each day cause I have company coming on Saturday and my house is a disaster cause I have been so busy and so tired and nauseous that I havent bothered! Then this afternoon I'm going to the gym Hopefully today will be productive!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy - yay and boo for nausea! I know it's a good sign but it sucks feeling sick. I can't wait for you to have a scan eeek!

I still have the second test from my box to do, probably in the morning with stronger urine. If I have no AF and still a possible BFP I'm gonna suck it up and try FRER
The photo really sucked haha my phone only has like a 1.3 mega pixel camera and the lines were both quite pale. grr

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I've been MIA for a few days because nothing new is going on here. Just waiting to O I guess. I'm still bleeding from the m/c, but mostly spotting now. Hopefully she's gone in the next day or two.

Welcome Vanilla! I'm so sorry to hear about your late loss. I lost two baby girls last year, one at 17 and one at 18 weeks. It can be so hard when your that far along. I hope your cycles regulated themselves and your able to get your BFP soon!

I missed too many post to respond to everyone. Good Luck everyone!

Jessica

12 years ago

ok so I did the 2nd test because I have no self control haha! images are on the gallery #22293, #22294 & 22295 all the same test but different images. I dipped the test in a pot of urine this time rather than POAS and the dye seems to have came out darker this time.
This seems to be the best image:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=22294

12 years ago

Elle- that looks + to me! It might just be very early so not much hcg to make it very dark. Yay for your !!!!!

AFM - I woke up this morning with a bad migraine so I'm thinking I'm out this month. Still light brown cm when I wipe (sorry tmi) and I'm thinking is coming early this month. I spoke with my best friend over the phone this morning, thinking she could cheer me up, and before I shared my news I found out she is pregnant with her second child. I got to hear all about how she wasn't even trying, they only did it twice that month, and she must only be in the mood when she's ovulating. This is my first time experiencing jealousy over someone elses pregnancy and it feels really crappy. I'm happy for her, just wishing it was so easy for me.

to all today, I will keep you posted if AF appears

Lindsay

12 years ago

jacksonwest - spotting brown at 11dpo could well be implanatation
I'm not taking my tests as positives because I just don't trust it to be true. Maybe if AF stays away and I get more tests with 2 lines

12 years ago

Elle- that is def. a positive!!

AFM-- I think I'm 2 dpo. My cervix is now closed and firm but still very high and my cm is creamy. No symptoms yet. I dreamed my boobs hurt so maybe they did while sleeping but no waking symptOms. I'm excited though. This could be our month!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo