Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I just joined today. My name is Angel, Im 35 my Sweetie is 25. We had a tubal last Oct and now are in the clear for TTC again. We have been together 8 years and this was the first time that we had a pregnancy. Now we really want to have a baby. I have 2 sons from a previous marriage, he has none.

From what I have been reading, this is the place to be for help and support.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersbd]

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm on my phone so this could be interesting ;-) I'm chillin at work waiting for my next massage client since my last one no showed. So annoying!

Welcome Chelsey & Angel!!! Hopefully you enjoy this thread and find the support you need from it! And more importantly that you get your bfp very soon!!!

Jil: sorry you're still in the hospital. Hope you are well soon!

Elle: yay for an u/s on the 22nd. And a hear ya on the sucky long boring wait to O!

Bumble: hope the timing works out and you're able to get it in time before.

Joy: what a fun way to tell the kids about their new cousin! :-)

Sorry I can't scroll so I know I'm missing lots.

Afm: busy few days but I guess that's good cause its distracting my cycle obession! Lol! I'm waiting to O. It should be tomorrow so we've been doing lots of bding! Hope it worked!!!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

lol sydneesmomma I can't even get this page to load on my phone it sucks! it is about 3 years old now and I'm surprised it has a button for facebook!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Sydnee's Momma thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to reading all the information on here and wishing eveyone lots of BFP too!!!
Snow white i things turn out good for you.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersbd]

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Angel - Welcome!! This is an amazing bunch of ladies, they are super informative and supportive group! If you have any questions we are happy to offer any advice/answers we can! & so sorry to hear about your loss!

Nicole - Yay for o-ing tomorrow!!!!!! OMG I am sooo excited for you to finally be back ttc!! for your bfp in 2 weeks!! (or less!)

Elle - LoL, if you think thats bad, you should see my phone!! No internet access what-so-ever.. bught it mainly for texting & emergencies!

AFM - Had a great day today, spent the morning relaxing, then in the afternoon dh and I went to see "The Avengers", went for dinner and a little shopping (very little), then we came home and talked to my in-laws for a bit, then took the dog out for a walk and to play in the field. Now were curled up on the couch watching tv.

Tomorrow I am out in the morning, then dh and I are heading over to a friends house for the afternoon/evening.. should be a good day! OH... and I might be stopping by Walmart and buying myself a new little camera cause dh spilled beer all over my old one when we were out at the campsite on friday. I still have my big camera, but I like having a little one that fits easily in my purse and only takes 2 batteries!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

personal question: how often do you/did you when TTC?

lol I've been marking mine on the calender on here and lets just say i'm shocked

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

My dh works away two weeks away and two weeks home and we do it almost everyday when he is home! Probably not when I have my period

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - On our last cycle we bd'd 12 times I believe...those werent all necessarily different days, sometimes it was twice in a day.

AFM - Nothing new here... just waiting for this cold to go away completely. Woke up coughing at 4am again and woke dh so I got up and went and slept on the couch again.

On the happy side of things, I booked my apt for my u/s yesterday! May 15th at 11am! SO excited!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Elle -- something like 15 times. Twice a day usually. This cycle and the cycle I got my bfp was only 2.

Afm- the pain has let up enough that I can post. I'm still in the hospital. Sill waiting for the results of my tests including my pregnancy test. Then I go for an ultrasound.

I'm thinking it's negative. But when I got my bfp afterwards my boobs started aching like mad. And today they're doing that. I'm only 8dpo though. The test was drawn on 7dpo. That's too early. Which is why I'm requesting an ultrasound rather than an X-ray. I can't risk it again.

Ok. The pain is back so im gonna go. Good luck to everyone!

Joy--yay on the ultrasound. I can't wait!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

morning all!

Still waiting to Ovulate. But weirdly I'm having EWCM on CD14, I know that's not unusual but I don't usually get it til about CD20 and from looking at my past cycles I usually would OV around CD25-28... could this be an early OV month? or can EWCM appear a week before Ov?
Oh so very interesting hahah!
I'm tempted to buy some OPKs to see when my surge is, but maybe it's already happened... hmmmm

Smowwhite - I can't believe you're still in hospital, do they have any idea what's up?

Joy - yay for ultrasound!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo