Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone!!!!

I've been watching this thread like a hawk and am so sorry to hear about losses and hurt. I'm also excited about the mommys to be and all the O's coming up!

I can't possibly respond to everyone right now, but I wanted to jump back in here since I'm reading it everyday. Waiting to O in the next few days, crossing my fingers it could happen this month! What do you all think about how long it can take to be "fertile" after the pill?

I'm really anxious to get pregnant. I can totally relate to those feeling jealousy right now. So many people seem to be pregnant without trying. It's hard to find the balance of being excited/being fearful for ourselves.

Ladies, let's focus on all the positives! Some of us have had some real, real, real big challenges throughout their journey, but it's only made you that much stronger to take on these new challenges and inspire so many women - including me. You all have some incredible stories and have taught me a lot about what this all means and why we're here. I feel I have support even though I may not be the one who needs it. You are a great bunch of ladies and I pray we all find our BFPs soon. I know I personally take comfort in the knowledge that I plan to adopt even after having my own children - so even in the worst case scenario, I know I'll be a mommy to a little one someday, and my TTC journey has just begun!

Also, what do you guys now about O pain/feeling? Does that mean you've just O'd, are O'ing, or are about to O? I figure it doesn't reall matter, that you can somewhere around the time you feel it and should be ok, but just wanted your thoughts.

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hello friends!

I don't have time to post much right now but I was doing some reading and read this, so I thought I'd post it for some of you that may benefit from this:

http://www.parentingweekly.com/preconception/preconception_information/vitamins_herbs_help_fertility.htm

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

OMG!!!!! I totally didn't expect this at all. I was just hanging out at my Mom's, after I left Wal-mart, where I bought some .88 cent tests. I decided to randomly test... BBBBBFFFFP!! And the urine was waaaay diluted! I'm in shock. And I'm really scared. I never thought I would be scared.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elizabats - Yay!! on your !! !!! When is your EDD?

abc123 - Not sure about the O pains, didnt pay much attention to mine as I used to get cramps all the time anyway! As for the being fertile after bc... as far as I know you CAN be right away... but for some people it can take up to 3 months I believe.

Nicole - Any sigh of af yet??

Lindsay - I hope you're wrong!!

Elle - YAAAAAYYY!!! That definitely looks like a ! I didnt have to squint or tilt my screen or anything!!! My dollarama tests were really light at first too... stayed that way for quite a while (even after I got dark frer bfps) So go try a FRER!!!!! Can't wait to hear!!

Gummy - How you doing hun? Sorry to hear you're still having m/c bleeding Hope it goes away soon so you can get back to ttc again

AFM - Feeling pretty good today, didnt go to the gym, was too beautiful out! Sat outside in my backyard instead. Got a bit of housework & laundry done today, but I am pacing myself. I have all week to finish.

Hope everyone is doing great! Sorry if I missed anyone, was going off memory!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Expecting - I'm doing okay. The doctor just called with the results from my follow up bloodwork. My Hcg was at 6 on Thursday and they consider anything 5 and under to be not pregnant. I knew this already, but I think they have to confirm.

Elizabats and Elle - Congrats on the BFP!!! Wishing you both a happy, healthy 9 months.

AFM - As I stated above, the doctor called. He said to wait at least two cycles before ttc. I think that's BS. I was only 5 weeks along and it hasn't been physically exhausting to the point where I would think I need to wait that long. I'm not going to tell DH what the dr said so he won't try to get me to wait. I've waited long enough for a baby already.

12 years ago

December 31st. I'm so happy and scared. This is the very first time I have ever been pregnant.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

12 years ago

Cris: I'm glad you enjoyed your Bday! I watched the Hunger Games with some girlfriends the other day. I enjoyed the movie but I was the only one who hadn't read the books. The girls were saying that the book are even better and the movie is missing so much. I'll bet the books are pretty excited then! I can't wait for the next movie but I just don't have time to read at the time.

Brittney: Good luck with weight loss! It might be a really nice distraction while you wait for your bfp!

Lindsay: the baby shower is this Sunday. I'm kinda looking forward to it being done, as much as I enjoy the planning. Its just becoming a lot of work! Your signs sounds promising; the spotting could definitely be IB! XF!

Joy: This whole journey is such a roller coaster isn't it! Thank goodness for these forums! Well I'm glad the nausea is back, sort of! I know everything is going to be ok! Can't wait for your appointment!

Vanilla: I hope that you get your bfp asap, before your EDD.

Jenn: sorry about af

Jil: I agree with Joy; I think it'll happen for you as it's still early. I really don't think you need to stress about having money for all the "big" stuff yet. Maybe research some cheap natural options to help?

Jessica: I hope the spotting stops soon! And I agree with your instincts. I personally think its nice to wait for a "normal" cycle 1st. But there are LOTS of woman who didn't wait and got their bfp right after and had perfectly healthy babies! Plus every doctor is different; they all have a different theory one how many cycles to wait. My doctor said to wait for one cycle and I was pg for 12 weeks. So I say you do what feels best for you!

Caitlyn: O'ing cramps for me this last cycle was on the day before and of. Not sure what the norm is though.

Elizabats: YAY!!! !!!

AFM: Well this morning my temp dropped, had major cramps and I started spotting. So af is here. Which means that I am finally entering the month I can start ttc! WooHoo! I was hoping my LP would get a little longer than this, but I'm still in the "normal" range. So I'm DONE with waiting. I'm going to up my B6, Vit C and Vitex and drink more Raspberry Leaf Tea and hopefully that will do the trick and if and when I conceive I hope its a super sticky one!

-Nicole

User Image

12 years ago

Well AF arrived today.
7 days til my first appointment at the fertility clinic
everyone

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Let me know how it goes as my appointment is a month today!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

krunchie29 - will do I'm a bit nervous as I've got no idea what I'm in for haha!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo