Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Apart from the possible mc cycle they look regular. Mine are usually 27 but can be as short as 22 days and ive been told that is fine. If u aren't sure when to use opks I would either just use them all the time or pay more attention to the mucus and when that starts to change then test with the opk. Do u temp? Cos that will help confirm the opk but won't help u predict it

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

I don't temp, can you use a normal digital thermometer or is there a specail BBT one? I can start in the morning if you use a normal one lol
Cool I'm pleased they are regular cycles I thought looking at most peoples they had to be the same length every month.
I have been TTC for 3yrs now but I've never really gotten into the whole charting/TWW forums until recently I have more luck this way lol
Last month O had EWCM and what I thought were OV pains on CD20, that would give me an 18 day luteal phase? ah well hopefully this month if I temp, use OPKs and monitor my cervical mucus I'll have a much clearer picture.

Roll on June when next AF is due haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Temp with a normal digital doesn't give u a very accurate picture as its only 0.1 of a degree so the better thermometers are to0.01 of a degree. So best to get a special one. I got mine on the Internet for about $10.

I don't think an 18 day luteal phase is bad just a bit extended from the norm. Mine us usually 12 days but can be 14 days too!

A good book to get about reading into your mucus is the billings method.

12 years ago

Thanks I'm gonna research thermometers and the billings method now like a woman posessed

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

No worries! Would usually write a bit more but I'm on an iPod so it's a bit slower to type! Let me know how the research goes!

12 years ago

well Krunchie I am now going to focus on MOST in the week before I expect to OV after reading about the Billings method haha I wanna make sure I get in on the 'possible' fertility days and try to get some swimmers up there ready for the egg rather than waiting for EWCM.
The temping will have to wait for next cycle now as the charts say it's most accurate from CD1 and I have no thermometer yet lol
I will be investing in OPKS this month too and I'll use them from + untl end of fertile mucus just to make sure haha.
So, I think in about 2 weeks time I'll be like a crazy lady that's if my hip is better

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Elle - Your cycles sound like mine! Aside from the one your doc said was prob a m/c anyway. Mine range from 30-36 days and doc said that is considered "regular" so I think you're good! As for O-ing.. I think I would probably start around cd14 if I were you... just to be on the safe side! With mine I usually o between cd15-22... wide range! lol!
You should be able to find a bbt thermometer at any drug store, usually stored with the hpts/opks... thats where I got mine and it was under $20 so not too bad. hun! Hope your apt goes well!!

Katie - How you doing sweetie? Still counting down the days till your apt?

AFM - Nothing really new, 9 weeks today! Took a photo for this week and my belly looks bigger than it did in my last pregnancy! And actually I wore the same outfit I did for my week 5 photo and WOW is there a big difference! My belly now sticks out farther than my bbs! So still have my that all will go well this time around! 4.5 days till my apt!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies. I think I was wrong about my ovulation day. My cervix is still high soft and open and my cm returned to egg white. Now I'm getting ovulation pain on my left side. Today was when I was supposed to o! Knowing that df and I wanted to bd. but I'm still in hospital so we pretended he was helping me to the bathroom and did a quick bd in there. Shhh! Hahaha! Hopefully that works. I laid down right after and havent got up since. But damn! The o pain is severe. It's hard to believe this was caused by a little microscopic egg.

When does the pain normally occur? Before or after the egg is released?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hmm odd. I just checked my cervix and it was high firm and closed. I don't know what to think

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Snowwhite- the O pain can occur before, during, or after O. Every woman is different and there is no way to know unless you use OPKs or temp.

Joy- are you really showing at 9 weeks? Isn't that very early? Or is it just a bump that only you notice?

Elle- The more BDing the better I think, although I know there is some disagreement on whether too much kills sperm "power". I'm gonna try and BD every 12 hours this month as I read online that it increases your chances. Key word here is "try" as that's basically twice a day.

Krunchie- You sound like you are well informed in ttc! The more you know the better your chances, in my opinion.

AFM I have a tmi question for you ladies! Yesterday I had the heaviest of my life. Woke up to seriously a 1 foot wide circle of blood on the bed under me (despite a heavy pad) and in the shower I was passing some seriously huge clots. Wondering if I had an early chemical or if periods that heavy are normal? Any of you all had normal periods that heavy? I've always had very light, 3-day long periods so I don't know what to think.

Lindsay

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo