Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies!
Snowwhite - eeeh naughty! haha it would be an awesome conception story though! Have the doctors got any idea what's wrong with you? I hope you get to go home soon.
Joy - yay for growing belly! it can only be a good sign I say :) when I had my MMC I noticed at week 9/10 that my womb hadn't hardened or started to rise above my pubic bone yet and at week 12 there was still no sign of it so I say it's all going brilliantly in there! I am super excited for you to hear the heartbeat/have a scan lol
Jacksonwest - EVERY 12 HOURS?! :O Oh my goodness lol is that every day of the cycle too or just around OV? God I think I'd die haha I had sex 2 days ago and I put my hip out haha I couldn't go every 12 hours I'd be crippled. As for your heavy bleed, sometimes I have heavy clotty periods when they are usually quite light and blood only for a day or 2. My doc said not to be concerned unless you'd had a BFP or your period was delayed as then it could be an early MC.

AFM - I can still harldy walk after putting my hip out BDing haha oops! I have hip dyspasia so my hip on 1 side doesn't fit the joint properly, it causes me daily pain but being on top during BD has killed it haha.
CD6, BORED! lol all blood is gone now and next week I'll be starting my OPKs -YAY! Oh and it's my doctors appointment in 2 days! Woop!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Elle - Thanks hun, you're so sweet! Sorry to hear about the hip displacia... hopefully you'll be good to bd in a week or so!! I am so excited for you to go to your apt... really hope they have some good news! Even a game plan at this point would be great! I just know your bfp is coming soon!! hun!

Lindsay - Yes 9 weeks is early to have a bump, but I was pretty slender before so I started showing early... did last pregnancy too, just not this much. lol! & nope, it's not just me! Yesterday one of my bff's was over and all I had to do was turn to the side and she was like "holy s#$t you're pregnant!!"
As for your heavy af, I have heard it is pretty normal even if you have pretty mild af's usually (could even be a good thing cause you really clear your system out and prepare for baby!) I myself have always had really heavy af's... when I go to bed I would always have to double up on the nighttime pads, and would usually have to change my pad ever hour or two the first couple days. Clotts are also some what common, depending on the size... I used to pass ones about the size of a quarter or so during af. Just remember if you bleed through a pad in less than an hour or pass clotts larger than golf ball size it's time to call the doc! hope it's just a heavier than usual af & you end up with a bfp this cycle!

Jil- Sorry to hear you're still in the hospital... glad you got to squeeze in a bd without anyone knowing though!

AFM - Nothing new.... had a camp fire out back last night and got to have my first s'more of the season.... SO good! Today I am just relaxing at home, it's not very nice outside, kind drizzly, so seems like a good day to stay inside and catch up on some shows!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

hows everyone doing?
im doing pretty good dh and i are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversery tomorrow. yay!!! other than that my hips have been killing me since yesturday

12 years ago

Joy - what's a s'more?

Bahoward - My hips are killing me too!

Urgh I'm trying to decide what to do with my life lol I'm 25 in September and suffering some kind of mid 20s crisis lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

bahoward - Happy Anniversary for tomorrow!!

Elle - LoL, sorry, just assumed everyone knew what s'mores were! (They were kind of a camping "must have" in our lives! lol) A s'more is 2 graham crackers with a roasted mashmallow and a somewhat melted chocolate bar in the middle.... SO good!
LoL @ your "mid-20s crisis" Hope you figure it out!

AFM - Crummy day here... so looks like it will be an "indoor" day... maybe some video games and movies. Lazy!! lol

xx Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

thanks joy

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!!

Wow - what a busy thread! I can hardly keep up

I love the question "what's a s'more?" That. Made. My. Day. So much

Happy to hear about your little belly, Joy! Praying everything will continue to go well

I have some cramping this afternoon on my left side! It's right about time for O. I pick hubby up in 3 hours from the airport - you know what that means!

Haven't been thinking too much about this the past week - have really gotten into my dance class (EVERY day!) and enjoying getting myself in shape. Went out last night with some friends and even karaoked!

Hope everyone is doing well. I've got some cleaning to do before DH gets home so we can get right to it and then I can sleep since I have to get up at 6 for work!

Here's to hoping I can catch the little eggy this cycle yet.

everyone!

Caitlyn

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Morning Ladies!

Lol, yeah I had no idea what a s'more is I live in England and as far as I know we don't have them haha well don't I feel sillly?

I have a headache for the 6th day now I don't usually have them this long

Doctors appointment is TOMORROW MORNING!!!! I have no idea what to expect but I'll be showering and 'grooming' in the morning incase they are examining me haha

12 years ago

Good luck elle!! Will be waiting to hear how it goes!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

ok this could be long so bare with me lol!

As most of you know I did a HPT and got two faint + results. Then the next day I got AF.

Well my AF was weird, I spotted day 1. Day 2 I used only 1 tampon and spotted the rest of the day. Day 3 more spotting. Days 4 and I were brown discharge when wiping.

So I never got a 'flow' if you get me and it was light but I can assure you the AF cramps were as bad a usual haha.

I have had a Migraine since CD2 the day I had actual 'blood' it's been going on for 6 days now.

Today I checked my cervix to see how the old CM was doing and I got YELLOW, snot like mucous... honestly it looked like a sneeze haha. Now I'm only CD 7/8 and should be dry as a bone. It was kind of like EWCM but the wrong colour.

I have super long 35-42 day cycles of Ovulation shouldn't be for 2 weeks.

Do you think something weird hormonally is going on? Could I be going to OV early? Oh I don't even know haha.

Just wanted to share my confusion really.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo