Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Jil - Sorry to hear about the cast Enjoy your time with df tho!

bahoward - Boo to your temp drop... still hope af doesnt show for you

Jenn - LoL I thought it was a good theory! Guess my doc didnt agree Keeping my fingers crossed that the nasty doesnt show up & you get a pretty bfp on Sun!!

AFM - yard sale was very slow today... hoping he weather holds out tomorrow, dont really wanna be sitting in the rain! lol!
Getting a little nervous cause I have barely had any nausea today.... Fingers crossed all is still well!!

xoxo
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

i think af is going to show up cuz i have been spotting on and off today but ive only used 2 paintliners with barley anything on the first one and i have been cramping a little bit today to.

11 years ago

snowwhite- so sorry to hear that you broke your wrist be carefull and thinking and praying for you

11 years ago

Hi all

Name is RJ (41 ) DH 38....I have 3 children from previous marriage. Dh has none..YET!!

First round of follistim injections this cycle I am now 9 dpo (or 11 days past ovidrel trigger)
It looks like the hcg is finally leaving ...maybe?! I still am getting a little bit of pink color on hpt

bbt temp drop again from 97.9 to 97.8 this am...hoping it is implantation drop and not impending

Anyone else have ovidrel injections? Any advice or helpful tips to look for?!

to all...will respond later to everyone.....
gummybear I am soooo sorry for your lose

11 years ago

well showed up full force this morning heres to waiting to ovulate.

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!

bahoward - So sorry to hear the witch got you today She's an evil one, especially for making you wait and giving you possible positive/evaps!

RJ - Hi sweetie! How have you been, havent seen you on here in a while! Hope this injection did the trick & you have a little bean in your belly!!

AFM - Yard Sale was good, not going to bother opening again tomorrow. My nausea seems to have gone away for the most part as of yesterday and it has me a little concerned... but I am still sleepy come like 11pm which is weird for me. (Tho that could be the progesterone pills) 8 weeks today, so I am just keeping my that my little bean is doing good.... this is where my last 2 pregnancies went south so wish me luck!!

xx Joy

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey everyone! I finally have a minute to post!

Bahoward, I am so sorry AF came after teasing you so long! I hope she's easy on you and you can get back to the other end of ttc!

Hi Rj! If this iui cycle doesn't do the trick for us (clomid & hcg trigger shot) we are going to start the indictable meds. My doc prescribed Leuprolide and a Gonal injection pen. I am soooo scared and worried I won't do those right! Is that what your on? Good Luck!

Jill, I am sorry about your break! But I do hope you are enjoying your time with DF!

Gymmybear, I had a potential chemical this past January and even though I was never actually pregnant it still hurt so much to have to endure. I know what you are going through and we are all here for you if you need it! *hugs*

Elle, any update?

As for me, DH and I got into a bit of a fight on thursday and things haven't evened out yet. I am still pretty upset about some of the things that were said and am trying to not be so hurtful to him. But I don't think he understands that he's hurtful to me too! I feel like a zombie walking around him now. I am afraid to poke fun or harass him because he says I am constantly doing that. He's been really stressed out about not having full time work yet and I understand but he can't be taking it out on me! I am not the one keeping him from getting a job! Oh well! I guess it's time for me to play DD and drive him to hockey. Yay for me! I do this almost ever weekend yet I am the bad wife???

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

11 years ago

Brittney- I'm so sorry. AF is so mean. I was sure I saw lines. That's totally unfair.

Alicia- in sorry you're fighting with dh. Make up sex is awesome though!

Afm- no shot for me this month. We went over the budget again today. Df only has enough for rent this month so I have to buy groceries and the other bills. Turns out df has been going hungry for days but didn't tell me (I've been at my parents) and I can't have that. So shot has been reschedualed for the end of may.

That being said I'm not too upset because I feel really good about the cycle. I checked my cervix today and it was open so I go df to check too. Open. And I've been getting ewcm too. Could my ovulation day really be early?? So we dtd anyway-- I climaxed after df as to push the spermies through and then I laid still for an hour after putting my legs up. That should do the trick. Then! Tonight when I got home I started feeling some o pain. So even if we got the shot it's be too late. Shot or not I feel really good about this cycle!!

That must mean my literal phase is really long tho. Odd.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Gummy - So sorry for your loss. Let me know if you need anything.

Elle- when are you testing?

Lindsey - Love the idea about the transatlantic flight thing.....YES I think that is a great idea.

Joy- No I haven't gone to my first appt yet, I go May 3rd. I am going to call Monday and ask if she does u/s on first visit, cause I really want one. You know just the one to show your actually pregnant besides bloodwork. Also I found a website and did this chart and on apr 29th a heartbeat is there so on May 3rd I should be able to hear the baby too. I hope so. Your gonna make it this time, just stay positive. NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!!!!

Snow- Sorry about your mom lack of support but sometimes people want to live our life for us and they force their opinions on us. Dont let that distract you, just keep the faith on what you are called to have in your life. Im excited for you , it would be so good if this was your time without the shot. praying for you!

bahoward - Sorry about the witch.....

Quirk - cross fingers for you testing.....

Alicia- Sounds like my DH at times. I wonder do they even think about what they say like we replay the argument over and over.....Im learning how to let things just roll off and figure out how important they really are, get frustrated less with his Taurus behavior. Im here if you ever want to vent.

AFM- Just waiting for May 3rd appt. No nausea except for the one day after I ate. And had I never had the m/c I would be ecstatic about it, but because of that and the fact that with other 2 pregnancies I was sick as a dog the 1st trimester it makes me very nervous. So just trying to stay focused on positive things.

for all those in tww

11 years ago

Hello ladies!

I have been keeping up between things but haven't had a moment to sit down and type. I actually should be sleeping but I don't want to get too far behind and feel left out!

Jess: I'm soo sorry about your loss! Hopefully your cycle behaves for you and your able to jump back in asap with your STICKY bfp! hugs!

Hello Rebecca! Welcome!

Brittney: Uhg! Sorry about af. That was a rough month; sorry that you got your hopes up! I really thought I was seeing line too!?

Joy: Yes, I'm sooo excited to start next month. I'm 10 dpo, so I'm REALLY crossing my fingers af doesn't show for another couple days so that my lining is nice and thick!

Jil: Ah! That's awful about your wrist! And I'm sorry that your mom isn't being supportive right now. But I'm confident that she'll come around when the time comes! And a long Luteal Phase is great!

Lisa: Sorry about the BFN. Hopefully it was just too early!

Jenn: XF that af doesn't show Sunday!!!

RJ: Hello again!

Alicia: I'm sorry that you're fighting with dh. My dh and I were fighting the other night and he was being super grumpy and making really stupid comments. When we were about to get to bed, I said "I wish I could just tie you up and shoot rubber bands at you!" Then we both started laughing. Sometimes laughter is the best way to end a fight! Doesn't always work though. Hugs!

Caitlyn: It was ME that lives near you!!! Yay for the PNW!

Sorry for anyone I might be missing.

AFM: Just waiting for af in a couple days. Been busy the last couple days with work and play. Also I'm throwing a baby shower for a friend. She's super classy and crafty. So I'm working my ass off making some cute stuff! Hopefully my stuff is appreciated!

-Nicole

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo