Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Hoping for lots of 2013 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies!

Well, it's that time again! Lets kick things off the same as usual, with an update...

My name is Joy
I am 28, and dh is 29
we've been together almost 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but hope to soon be a stay at home mom

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

I got a BFP on June 30th 2011
Had a missed m/c on Aug 18th 2011
Since then I have been rushed to the hospital 3 times for excessive bleeding (once via ambulance cause I passed out)
I have had 2 emergency D&C's, 2 Folley Ballooons, 3 blood transfusions of 2 bags each, & a Hysteroscopey. (Not to be confused with a "HysterECTAMY")

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently about 7 weeks pregnant!
My first ob/gyn apt was Wed April 4th 2012
He put me on progestrone and asked to see me in 2 weeks
My next apt is Thursday April 19th 2012
My due date is Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

292 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 292 Replies | Last Page

Hey all, when it comes to Omega 3 fatty acids here is some information that may help.

Omega-3 fatty acids can help you with conception in that they may be able help to promote natural ovulation. In particular, some studies suggest that Omega-3 fatty acids can help you to conceive by extending the portion of your cycle in which you are fertile. Certainly the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids for a woman once she has become pregnant have been sufficiently researched. Evidence suggests that Omega-3 fatty acids can help avoid miscarriage, as well as helping avoid certain birth defects and helping to reduce the risk that the woman will prematurely go into labor.

If youâ??re trying to conceive, give Omega-3 fatty acids a chance to help you conceive.

This is from baby hopes.
http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/how-can-omega-3-fatty-acids-help-me-to-conceive.html

12 years ago

Hey ladies! I've been MIA just waiting (yep more waiting hehe) for my appointment with the OB/GYN. My wait is FINALLY over!

So, when i came in the exam room, the nurse asked me a bunch of questions about my cycle, if I'd had any operations or if my husband had. When the doc came in, he read my u/s reports and I learned more from him reading (really fast might I add) those than I learned from my doctor.

So I have a cyst on each side, about 2.3-3 cm in diameter. They have been getting bigger. From the report, he already had a pretty good idea of what could be wrong: either PCOS or endometriosa (don't remember why he called it sa and no sis). He says it's mostly unlikely that I have PCOS because I have a regular period which means I have 70 % chance of ovulatoin every time.

He did an internal exam, collected some cell samples. He then pushed on my tubes and he said they weren't moving much and it hurt when he did it so he suspects my tubes are blocked by the cysts. So, I am to go for blood tests on specific cycle days to check for hormones and other things. From there, he will decide what to do.

I think he mentioned anitbiotics to shrink my cysts but he was talking so fast I didn't quite catch everything! He also mentioned an operation through my belly button to open up my tubes, but I have to get my blood tests results first. So I have to wait yet again, 6-8 weeks before I see him again.

Phew! So that's how my day went. I wish I could just get pg in my own! This is exhausting!

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

It's edometrioma - not sa

User Image and and to all!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I know I have Been gone for a while. A lot going on trying to keep my mind on other things than TTC since I had a while before I could try again after My MC.

I have Our PG ladies are doing well I have not been able to go through all the posts yet.

I should let everyone know about me.
I am 32 My DH 33. We have been TTC since oct 2010.
I finally GP feb 24th but had a mc 2 weeks later.

We are able to just start TTC again. Have not talked about it again much,still have my moments were I get upset. I had one yesterday told my DH and he just said we are moving on. Needless to say it did not make me feel better.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

Hello all...Im jessica and Im 23 yrs old my fiance is 31 yrs old.

I have a 4 yr old daughter and a 10 yr old step daughter...

I found out i was pregnant in Aug. 1st 2011 and miscarried on oct. 28th.

Weve been trying for 6 months and now i got a BFP on April 22nd.

I am due on Jan. 1 2013... SO STOKED!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Jess (Gummy) - Yay!! They DEFINITELY look positive!! Hope you caught that eggie & its a sticky one this time!!

abc123- Thanks hun, I will definitely update tomorrow! Tho I am personally hoping little one only stays in my belly another about 7 months since I am already 2 months in hehe.

Cris - I am glad you apt when fairly well... sounds like he has a plan for you regardless of whats stopping you from conceiving on your own Boo to waiting another 6 weeks or so tho!

edsangel - Welcome back sweetie! No matter how hard they "try" guys just cant seem to understand what we go through when we m/c... and that for them it may be as simple as moving on and trying again, but for us it is never that easy. Hope you're doing well hun - glad to have to back!

2ndbaby2013 (Jessica) - Congrats on your bfp! You should head over to http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com and join the byob thead over there! (There are lots of preggos, myself included, over there) Congrats again!!

AFM - I'm sick... Stupid dh gave me his stupid cold and now I have a super sore throat and a stuffy/runny nose... lovely.

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

So I am pretty convinced I O'd yesterday. Not only did most people say my opks were positive, but yesterday afternoon I had the worst cramping I can remember. I've heard your ovulation pains can be worse after a miscarriage, but this was worse than I expected. Have any of you experienced this?

On to the TWW!

I hope everyone is doing well. There hasn't been much chatter on here in a while.

12 years ago

Gummybear- yes I have had more ovulation symptoms since my ectopic in December.

Caved and took my first OPK yesterday, negative! Will probably test everyday from now on as it feeds my poas addiction! Have to pick up some plain Robitussin at the store to see if that helps any this month.

How do you ladies handle and ttc with your significant others? I am starting to get some gripes from DH that I only want to when I am ovulating, which is not completely true we just a lot more during that week. How do ya'll handle it? I'm feeling guilty, but at the same time don't want to hide from him when I'm ovulating as this is both of us making a baby...

Lindsay

12 years ago

Hi everyone!
I've been busy with work so I haven't really had chance to get on. CD10, Still a looong way to go haha about 30 days until my period. And about 10 days til my 'fertile period'.

Jacksonwest - My DH is a bit like a Woman really he only will BD whe he's "in the mood" lol so even if I was ovulating my ass off he wouldn't do 'it'. We are alright though we usually manage to BD about 3 times a week.

gummybear - good luck with your ovulation!

expecting2expect - sorry you've got a cold

2ndbaby2013 - congratulations

edsangel32 - sorry about your loss

1stbabytry - hey your appointment sounds like mine lol I was at the clinic on the 1st. My belly hurt when my doctor pressed on it, I didn't realise that could be the tubes :/ eek. I'm having HSG test in June so hopefully that'll reveal things. GOOD LUCK!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Jackson - I feel the same way. Before, DH and I BD'd a lot more during ovulation and then after that it's about once or twice a week. Last time we BD'd about 5-6 times in a row and DH asked if we could tone it down a bit. Ha! I told him we will just BD when we feel like it and I will take my opks and just BD when I get a positive opk. I think that keeps the pressure off the both of us. The good thing is my DH is very determined to have a baby too so it usually isn't a problem.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo