Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 288 Replies | Last Page

VM1980- Congrats on your BFP!!! I got mine on the first round too :) I'm sooo happy for you.

Everyone else: Good luck! I love reading your posts and finding out how everyone is doing!!

lisserb- I'm soo glad AF finally came back. Hopefully the next cycle you and your DH try will be successful!

AFM- I'm 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. DH finally agreed to let me buy a fetal doppler since I've been going crazy here at home between appointments. My next ultrasound is in about 3 weeks. DH and I are going to his cousin's birthday party next weekend and we'll be making the big announcement there :) Then when I'm 12 weeks we'll be announcing on facebook. A friend of mine has had me send her a belly picture each week and this week me, DH, and her all agreed it's finally looking like a bump! we're all so excited!

Still have my fingers crossed that everyone gets their BFPs soon! Sticky Baby Dust to Everyone!!

12 years ago

I gave in and tested today 9dpo and bfn hoping just cuz it was early but I seen others do and it got the best of me. Lol ill try again Tuesday! GL to everyone else!

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

12 years ago

Fords.girl, I hope you get that BFP soon! I'm rooting for you! I also just noticed in your forum signature that we have a lot in common. My DH and I were also married in late 2009 and we have a DS born 1/3/10. Sadly, I also suffered a loss in January. Dealing with secondary infertility bites! Fingers crossed that this is a good month for both of us!!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

hoping4babysoon,

I would definitely request some additional testing. For yourself, start with an HSG and ovarian reserve testing (FSH and AMH). For your DH definitely a full semen analysis.

I'm always surprised when Dr.'s prescribe clomid without doing those three things first. If there is blockages in your tubes, or if your DH's sperm has issues (like my DH) no amount of clomid is going to help.

I wish you the best of luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon---Okay girl. here's the deal, you and I are somewhat in the same situation. I have one more round after this and then I'm forced to be done with clomid. I feel the exact same way. Why me? So what you're going to do is this: have your moment. Feel sad, shed some tears, vent on here or anywhere else, do what you have to do to get through the next couple of days. But then you are going to raise your chin and actually look forward to the next step of this ttc battle, and you will, I promise. I was bawling my eyes out when my doc said IUI was next and now I'm leaping for joy because I just feel like this is the ticket. So you'll get over this, I know it. I think we are all strong ladies on this forum but a few ladies in particular stand out and if they can climb the mountains placed infront of them then my ass can do the same lol, and so can yours:) I'm pulling for you and cannot wait till you can post you BFP, until then, walk with me through all this craziness:)

Lisserb- btw, you are one of those strong girls;) I never thought I'd be so happy to read about someone getting AF! That's great news! You must be pumped do get back out there! Start your ticker girl:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

12 years ago • Post starter

Fords.Girl- I can say with confindence that most of us have tested at 9dpo, if not all of us at one time or another. I wouldn't think too much into it until at least 12 dpo and even then you never know. A super low percentage of ladies test positive that early. Super low. So, think nothing of it yet.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I am sorry for those who are struggling with unknown issues. I am hoping for the hidden things to be revealed so that you can have successful cycles! My heart goes out to anyone who has had a loss it can be devastating.

I have been trying to keep myself busy and not thinking about whether or not I have or will O on this my first clomid cycle by cleaning and mopping floors. I decided to opk 3 times a day this time because I bought cheap opk's online. So this morning I could barely see a line at all....I got a HUGE suprise when the line was almost as dark as the control around 3pm and it came up during the correct time frame given for the test!!!!!! I have not been this excited since ttc! I feel really good about this. Last cycle (no clomid) I didn't even get a semi dark line!

anyway, keep the hope alive, it's not over for anyone until af shows! I have heard of ladies getting bfn on 14 dpo and then getting their bfp on 16dpo!
praying for you all!

User Image

12 years ago

Lisserb- i knew that there should be way more testing involved but i figured well shes the doctor so she knows what shes doing but apparently not..lol. I think if they did every test there is to do to rule out all possible problems then it would save alot of women heartache. To me they really dont understand the pain we are going through. Good luck and lots of baby dust :)

Hopefullll- I loved ur pep talk u jus gave me and it made me feel better. I cried and i fussed to my dh and all but i just have to be strong and keep moving forward and one day i will be pregnant and this will all be a memory of the past... Just like u said we all are strong and we continue to strive everyday to get what we want. Thank u sooooo much because u really made me realize that i still have a chance, it aint over yet

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping4babysoon: Have faith and try to be positive! You're going to get that BFP in time! I know this is a hard time for you, but you've got a lot of great women in here rooting for you! Good luck!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

Thank u sweeti7628! All of u ladies are great and i love this forum!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo