Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 288 Replies | Last Page

@Jamienix- Darn! I was hoping you were just going to get a late BFP! Good luck next cycle, though!

I just picked up my prescription of Clomid for my second cycle. I was on 50 mg a day last time, and now my dose is upped to 150 mg a day on 5-9. Yikes! I didn't have side effects last time, but I bet I will this time.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks felurian! Good luck to you on this cycle. I hope this will be your last round of clomid and that you get that BFP.

User Image

11 years ago

JamieNix.. boo for AF showing :(

felurian - Good luck this cycle! I can't remember, did you ovulate on your first round of clomid? Really hoping the higher dose does the trick for you!

AF was supposed to be here yesterday, and when she didn't show, I took a HPT.. negative.. Woke up this morning and took another, another big FAT negative. I figured so.. I've been feeling like AF is on her way for 4+ days now... but it's rare (since clomid) for me to be late... and it's truly messing with my head since this is our last TTC cycle for a while. ***SIGH*** I know it isn't over until AF shows, so fingers crossed... but I'm not hopeful. I'm thinking and feeling that she'll show up today. This morning, I started to wonder if I want AF to stay away so bad, that somehow my mind actually has willed my body to put her off.. haha! Mind over matter, maybe?

Anyway, good luck to all you ladies! Wishing the best for you all!..

User Image

11 years ago

@ BabyLoveJenn: I am hoping your AF doesn't show up. Pre-AF symptoms are so similar to early pregnancy symptoms that it's hard to tell the difference. The stress of TTC can definitely delay AF, but my fingers are crossed that you'll get that BFP soon!

We need some good news on here soon!

AFM: I FINALLY got a call from a nurse at my doctor's office this morning. My progesterone levels support that I Oed on CD 22. My doctor was apparently shocked that I Oed that late on Clomid. The nurse said my progesterone numbers were "really high." Her note from the doctor apparently didn't have the exact number on it. I'm hoping that means there is lots of progesterone because there is a pregnancy. I don't know, but I hope it's a really good sign!

to all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

I am 2 dpo today ladies on my natural cycle(even though dr says its not really natural because clomid stays in your system for about three months after your last round) but I know that either way it most likely wont result in a bfp i guess im just holding on to hope :) My dr changed my appt that i was supposed to have on the 30th because she says she wants to wait another week until she sees me in case I get a bfp and she doesnt want to basically waste a referral to a fs... Im kind of confused about that but again i dont have the md behind my name so maybe she knows what shes doing :-/ In my own opinion I think that it would have been better to just make the appt with the fs because if 3 rounds of clomid didnt work there is probably an underlying issue... O well, Im just playing the waiting game again but meanwhile i will still be praying for a bfp for u ladies and my own :)

User Image

11 years ago

Ok, the nurse just called me and schedualed a postcoital test for CD14. So... we'll see how that goes. Also, going to call my insurance company to find out what they do and don't cover as far as fertility goes... Fingers crossed!

User Image

11 years ago

on 13dpo - and I think I am out this month. had a bfn at 10dpo, and this is my 4th round of Clomid, although I did not ovulate the first month and had to have the dosage increased.

Had my cd 14 ultrasound last month. I was only 1.4 mm dilated at that time, so my dr. thought I had another day or so before I'd be fertile. (I guess you have to be at least 1.8 mm).

I absolutely had ovulation spotting 4 days after i got a positive opk this cycle, and really thought we had got our timing down and that this would be the month.

My dr. wants to send us to a fertility doctor if we don't get pregnant this month :( but I think I am going to try and talk him into letting us do one more round of Clomid.

This process is just so taxing! But, I am trying to stay positive and hopeful :) If not for this month, than for the next :)

11 years ago

Awesome news!!! I spoke with someone at my health insurance company... And... as far as insurance coverage for fertility tests and treatments, as long as I have a referral from my OBGYN or if my OB is doing the tests, I have no restrictions!!! Woohoo!!! Sooo happy! That just made my day. I feel so much more confident that I will finally conceive in the near future. And that if I need further assistance, my insurance company will be there. I know how truley lucky and blessed I am. :))))

User Image

11 years ago

JamieNix that is amazing, amazing news!!! What a ray of sunshine in dark times. It opens so many doors to you! :D The financial side can be almost as taxing as everything else, so I'm glad you won't have to worry much about that.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hi, I'm a bit new at this. Took my first round of Clomid (cd 3-7) and it's been doing some weird things. I've been having mood swings from hell, and I'm bloated. Also thought I had ovulation pain earlier but I shouldn't O for another 3 days, so that was strange. Anyone have any advice on how to increase our chances, even with the Clomid? I ovulate randomly. Sometimes it's 2 or 3 consecutive months, and sometimes I'll go 3-4 without ovulating. It's maddening. I have an issue with ovarian cysts, although I haven't been formally diagnosed with PCOS I'm pretty sure that's what it is. All the symptoms, minus the male pattern baldness and abnormal hair growth. I have no idea how to deal with this, it's driving me insane. Me and my husband have been trying for 9 months now, no BFPs at all whatsoever.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo