Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Swimmom ~ I haven't taken any supplements this cycle (last cycle I used evening primrose oil). My DH does take fertilaid though (not as religiously as I'd like him too). We do use the instead cups and preseed, but we were told not to use anything for the testing. Doc wants to check me for endometriosus, do an hsg test, and one more test (I don't remember what it was though).

An update on myself, I went to the doctor again yesterday because I was having a lot of pain in my abdomen and worse when trying to go the the bathroom. It started Tuesday night and I knew right away that it was a urniary tract infection. I was right... They prescribed an antibiotic that is safe incase I'm pregnant. I've been in so much pain that we weren't able to baby dance at all yesterday and probably not today either. It is horrible pain. Today is 2DPO and CD17. We BD on CD 14 and 15, I really hope it was enough. My doctor told us to yesterday just incase, but I just couldn't due to the pain.

User Image

11 years ago

Tested yesterday and again BFN, I am not testing today because it is my birthday and i was down enough yesterday. I am really hoping stays away today and doesn't give me the present I don't want. I am 14 dpo and we shall see when she appears. I am trying to get myself ready for my last cycle on clomid before i take a break. I never realized how tiring it is to try for so long. I am going on to my 16 cycle. If this next month doesn't work I need a break in july and maybe start up again.
I hope everyone else as some BFP coming real soon. Keep the positive coming on this board, we all need it.
GL Ladies

User Image

11 years ago

sorry to hear about your infection jamienix-that is so painful! Praying you caught that egg anyway!

Hey Tricia, today is my birthday too and I got a pos. opk yesturday that is negative today. We yesturday, and tuesday, and will again tonight just to be sure. I feel extremely bloated this cycle, and have been having a lot of cramping today, which is not normal for me. I decided it was because I had more than one egg erupt and I will be having multiples. LOL! I also decided that May was a month of miracles, so I am holding out for mine and praying for all of yours! xoxoxoxo

User Image

11 years ago

I just want to add that i have been very crampy and bloaty today. I wasn't my last cycle....? That is good news right?

User Image

11 years ago

@JamieNix: So sorry to hear about your UTI. I hope you caught the egg! I hope you feel better soon and that there is a BFP in your near future!

@tricia_11: I hope the stays away. Sorry about your BFN, but I hope good news is on the way.

@Swimmom: I hope it's good news for you that your are feeling differently than you did during your last cycle. I had pain on both sides last month, so I was convinced that I had multiple follicles erupt. Your pain could very well indicate that you released multiple eggs. At the very least it increases your chances! Here's hoping for a BFP!

AFM, I am on CD 10 and waiting to O. I'm out of town visiting my parents this week while my DH is out of state at a work conference. He should be back in plenty of time to and catch the egg, so long as I don't O this weekend. I don't think that'll happen though considering I didn't O until CD 22 last time. It's nice being with my parents and trying to get my mind off of TTC. Though my mom has mentioned a few times this visit that she would just LOVE another grandchild. Way to put on the pressure! LOL!

to all of you lovely ladies!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for the congratulations, everyone :)

Jaimenix- feel better!

Tricia_11- Here's to hoping it's a false negative!

Sweeti- Good luck catching the egg soon. Keep positive!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

The has showed. Here is to another cycle on clomid. I will start my clomid sunday night. Hope to see more BFP soon ladies. Lets keep them coming.

User Image

11 years ago

Hello ladies,
i'm new in here, last month i took clomid and unfortunately didn' get pregnat so here i'll be starting my second cycles on sunday night 50 mg days 3-7. Hoping that second round will bring me luck, cause i'm not planning on taking it again after this round.

11 years ago

welcome Bemo- hope you have success this round!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I have a wedding tomorrow and a surprise dinner with 45 guests for DH on Sunday! I will be too busy to think about anything else this weekend! I am 1dpo and in the 2ww. I'm feeling positive!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone
Haven't been on here for a while but here's what's new, I decided to try accupuncture so I've done that 3x so far last week I started taken metroformin too. I was suppose to start my period Wednesday but haven't yet so idk if the meds through it off track or what, I've taken 3 pregnancy test including one today and all negative. Going to take another one Sunday if my period doesn't show up by than.
Keeping my fingers crossed!
Congrats to all the bfps! And good luck to everyone else!

Victoria (24) DH (28) married 12-30-09 DS 2-12-10 FurBaby 11-19-11, 6/8/2012 MMC 1/5/12 at 13 weeks D&C 1/6/12

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo