Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Vm1980- i also see a line!!! Omg, CONGRATS!!!! Hope i can get one this cycle as well.... What round of clomid is this for u? (sorry i forgot)

User Image

11 years ago

VM1980!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

VM1980.....congrats and yay for good news on this forum.

I don't really know what is going on with my body but I will find out on Tuesday at my Drs appointment. Been taking HPT (dollar store) for the past 3 days and all BFN.

Still trying to keep hope alive. CM has been increasing over the last 3 days.

So many things have been going on besides TTC and it is really stressing me out. Poor DH ...all I can do is apologize. Hoping next round is better.

to us all and to those who got those

Keep me in your thoughts that I can keep my mood and attitude in check...lol

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you all!

Hoping4babysoon This was my first round so I'm still completely shocked.

And confirmed with digital tonight!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=21014

Val

11 years ago

VM1980!!! woo hoo!!! so excited for you!
My dd is 20 today! I'm feeling old....and my oldest son came home for the weekend from Amarillo!!! It's been a great day for this mama! I am confused because i have two different ovulation calculators telling me two different things and my temps are all over the place. This was my first round of clomid, days 3-7.....please God don't let me miss my O this time!!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I am going to try to catch up on how everyone is doing.....

User Image

11 years ago

Vm1980- way to go on the 1st round!!! :) Im on rd 3 and still waiting..lol.

User Image

11 years ago

Vm1980~ for your ! So happy for you (and secretly jealous haha)

Agape_Love~ Hang in there!

dmcj101~I had some very light spotting when I wiped on cd12 and then ovulated on cd18. Me and my dh googled it like crazy and most searches showed it meant you will ovulate soon. This is the first cycle I experienced it. for you that it's a good sign!

Sweeti7628~The worst side effect that I experience from Clomid is dizziness, which began after I was done taking the pill. I never had any hot flashes or any of the other "common" side effects.

Afm, well I am cd23....in my TWW....patiently waiting..... For whatever reason I feel out this month and as I have said before that this being my second round of Clomid will also be the final round I take. We will re-visit our fertility doc if I don't get my bfp and look into some other options. Chances are I'll take a couple months off before trying anything new just so I can balance out my emotions again! I was so sad last cycle when af showed, of course you all know that sinking feeling-we have all experienced it. I won't know my cd21 progesterone result until Monday. Because of the Easter holiday they were back logged at the lab apparently. But we are used to WAITING aren't we ladies!

& to all my fertility forum friends!

User Image

11 years ago

thank you so much for the information....i was going crazy with this issue....so keeping fingers crossed

Donna J. User Image User Image

11 years ago

vm1980 Congratulations!!!!!! :D :D :D Finally, some good news!

I had a positive OPK today! Now onto the wait. Question about that: When you see a positive OPK, what day do you actually count for ovulation occurring? I don't have any clear symptoms at ovulation, so it'll be my best guess.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Felurian- I was actually wondering the same thing...when the opk is positive what day is ovulation? I will do some research . I was also wondering those of you who may know, is it true that when on clomid most people ovulate 5 days after the last pill?

Happy for positive opk and hpts!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo