Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Thanks everyone! I am nervous b/c it is soooo early but got another pos this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of your bfp's to show up soon!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies! Jus took a test today.. I knw I said I was going to wait until my period was late but I couldnt.... I got my bfp!!!!! Yayyyyyy!! Im so happy and a lil scared.. Hoping for a sticky bean!! Good luck to the rest of u ladies cuz it looks like we r on a bfp streak :)

User Image

11 years ago

@Hoping4babysoon: Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you have a great pregnancy. And send some of that luck my way! LOL!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Hopingforababysoon- congrats on your bfp. How many dpo are you?

User Image

11 years ago

Hooray! Congratulations Hoping4babysoon :) !!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank u so much ladies! I am so happy and in total disbelief right now... Im sending lots of luck to u ladies :) ur bfp's are coming next!

Tricia Im 11 dpo today...

User Image

11 years ago

Hoping4babysoon~ That is such happy news! I really hope the bfp luck is coming my way

User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Hoping4babysoon....keep the BFPs coming- we need these.

Woke up this morning feeling very hopeful for us ladies.
Have a great day! Think I am about to ovulate and have been BDing all week. This will be my first ovulation...YAY! 3 days left before follicle scan so Fx.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

11 years ago

I am just so excited for all the bfp's on here and the ovulating! I am entering into my fertile days and really positive about this cycle! Praying for you all!

User Image

11 years ago

How are you feeling Parela and Hopingforbaby? Can't wait to hear updates!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo