Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies I am starting my very first cycle of clomid on CD 5-9 I hope it works for me. DH and I have been TTC for 3.5 years now and we are doing anything we can to help our chances of having a little sweetpea! to every one!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

12 years ago

@ JamieNix: It's always awful to hear of a life taken entirely too soon, especially when the life is barely getting started. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I'm praying for your friend. On a lighter note, I hope that the iffy ultrasound points to a pregnancy!

@ mrsswift2010: Good luck with your first cycle! I hope that it all it takes for you to get your BFP!

to all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

Thank you Sweeti Im a little nervous about taking it and some of the side effects, but Im all in now ! GL to you!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

12 years ago

Hey Ladies...
Been away for awhile. Just needed to clear my head of all the stress of TTC. Best friend will have her baby in less than 4 weeks and really hitting me hard.

Everything in its time. I just take it harder because she never wanted children and yet she is about to have one. I want one and yet I haven't gotten pregnant.

Anyways I hope you ladies are doing well. Just a moment I am having but I will be ok. Will start 2nd round of clomid on Wednesday so here's to giving it my all.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

12 years ago

Jamienix- I'm sorry to hear about the loss :( That's so hard. I hope they all do well and I will keep their family in my prayers

Mrsswift- welcome! I hope your first cycle works for you!

AFM- showed her ugly face today, a day late. I like to think that she didn't come yesterday as a birthday present to me. It would have sucked having to be curled up on the couch not moving because of cramps yesterday. Especially since I would have missed the birthday ;) Anyway, maybe Clomid cycle 2 will be successful for me. I don't know if my doc is going to up my dose yet.

Good luck to everyone else testing now! I know there were are a bunch of you!
Let's see some !!!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for your prayers, ladies.

Update:

16DPO, temps are still up. No AF, still getting BFNs. What the heck??

User Image

12 years ago

@ felurian: Sorry to hear AF showed up! I sure hope your second round has a better result. I hope you had a great birthday!

@ JamieNix: Making it to 16 DPO without a sign of AF is great! I hope she doesn't come around! When I got pregnant with my son, I didn't get a positive until I was a full week late. Sometimes it just takes a little longer. You can always go get a blood test if you need to know for sure. I hope you get that BFP!

AFM, I just got back from my 7 DPO progesterone check and I'm hoping that my levels are where they should be this time. When they took it last week, I hadn't O'd yet and my level was 1.3. My temps are still up, so I imagine everything is fine. I'm worried that I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I feel really good about this cycle. My breasts are sore, I feel nauseous, I keep crying over silly things and I'm exhausted! I still have another week before I can really start testing, but my fingers are crossed for a BFP!

to all and to everyone who is testing!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Sweeti, but I guess I spoke to soon...Aunt Flow just showed her ugly face.
On to Round 3 of Clomid...

to you Sweeti and all of you other ladies!

User Image

12 years ago

@ JamieNix: Oh bummer! I was so hoping you'd get a BFP on your next test! Well, good luck on your next round of Clomid! I hope that BFP is just a few weeks away!

12 years ago

Me too! But thank you!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo