Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hoping4BabySoon that sounds like a good sign!!! I remember thinking the same exact thing when I was pregnant before (my husband did not mind that I walked around topless all the time haha). I hope we hear some good news from you in the next few days!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

soooo sorry Amandas.....my heart goes out to you..
hopingforbabysoon- looking forward to your bfp!

just came to say hi and hope you all have a great day!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies-
Sorry I went MIA but I am back. Trying to take it easy this month. I have been following on my phone with everyone still but to hard to right an update on it. I am 6dpo and boy did ovulation hurt this month. I don't know if it was because we uped my dosage of clomid to 100 this month or what was going on. I started getting ovary pains at 4 dpo and I don't know if that is normal as well. Been thinking of calling my doctor just don't want to worry about everything. It hurts once in awhile by my left ovary to sleep on my tummy and this was new for me this month and never had that before. I don't do bbt because I don't always sleep good through out the night. This is my third and last cycle with clomid and then we are trying naturally to give my body a break. Trying for 15 months is finally reallly getting to me and just trying to stay postive and hopeful this month. I have also had increased cm since 5 dpo is that normal?
How is everyone else doing?
Amanda I am so sorry to hear about your BFN, This has to be your month. Keep your head up.
Hoping for Baby I hope we hear great news from you soon.
Anyone else have any news to share?
Hope everyone has a great day and is taking care of themself. It is so important.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey all,

I will be back on the clomid bandwagon as soon as AF graces me with her presence. Hope everyone is doing well.

Luck and hugs to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Thank u ladies :) I officially decided im going to wait this month until af is late before i try a test. Im sticking to my guns this time no matter how hard it already is as of today..lol. I have some tmi for u ladies so be aware!! Around 3 in the morning i woke up to go pee n whn i got up i was really wet down there so at first i thought maybe af showed early but when i got in the bathroom it was lots of watery cm with a little ewcm mixed with it.. That has never happened before and I dont know what to think.. Is that a good sign??? My fingers are crossed hoping the witch doesnt show... Good luck ladies.

Nice to here from u tricia and lisserb.. It has been awhile :)

User Image

11 years ago

So, I have a question. I will be calling my doctor tomorrow afternoon to ask and get her opinion, but I want to know if you ladies have any idea of what answer to expect.

My husband and I are planning on going to an amusement park on Saturday, where there are lots of rollercoasters. I will be CD 13 that day, and it would be a little early for ovulation, but it's possible that I could be ovulating on or a little before that day. Should I not go on the rollercoasters? I know once you are pregnant you can't go on them because they can hurt the baby. I want to know if they would have a negative effect on ovulation like hurting the fertilized egg or something. I just don't know because it wouldn't be implanted yet. If it can hurt the egg, I will not go to the park.

You probably have no idea, but I thought I'd take a shot and just ask if any of you have had this question before.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Felurian- I would guess that it is probably fine. I remember my doctor saying that there is very little harm that can be done externally in the first few weeks so maybe the egg would be fine too? That said she may not have been thinking about roller coasters. I'll be interested to hear what she says.

AFM - I'm somewhere around 6 dpo and cursing clomid for causing so many pregnancy symptoms! I know it's too early to feel anything, but I have felt the way I felt the first time I was pregnant since Friday. I don't mind side effects if they lead to a BFP, but couldn't they at least be different from pregnancy symptoms? That just seems cruel.

User Image

11 years ago

I went to the doctor yesterday for the pain I was having. They did an ultra sound and they was a lot of free fluid. The u/s tech couldn't believe how much free fluid there was. She said one of two things that it was either a cyst the broke or because this cycle I realsed 3 folices. She was going with the last one because our bodies aren't used to that many. So that is what is causing all my discomfort and there is no cyst now either which is good, I am hoping that i see a BFP next wk. I am 7 dpo today and am trying to wait till next tue or wens to test. I hope I can. I hope there is a least one baby in there for all those follicles that were released. Baby dust to all.
felurian- I am curious to know her anwers as well.

User Image

11 years ago

Tricia ~ Sorry for all the pain and discomfort you've been having. 3 follicles sounds pretty good! What cycle day are you on? What's your dosage of clomid, and what round is it for you? Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Lisserb ~ Great to see you back! I hope you get your BFP very soon!

Good luck and baby dust to all of you ladies out there!!

AFM ~ Just waiting for the big O. Call me crazy, but I think I can feel my little eggie getting ready. Have had some pinching in my left ovary (which I felt on round 1 also). Round 2 I ovulated out of my right ovary, but I didn't think it felt very strong, just didn't feel very confident last cycle. Round 3, I'm feeling some more hope, but not trying to get my hopes up too high like I did 1st cycle, because it was a pretty big let down when AF showed. I've been ovulating on cycle days 15 and 16, and AF has been 1-2 days late each time. Currently, am on CD 10. Postcoital test is being done on CD14 (monday). Fingers crossed, I so badly want this to be my last round of clomid.

Any of you ladies have a TTC facebook account? I do, feel free to add me.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003488979497

On another note, I really want an Ovacue fertility monitor! I just wish they weren't so dang expensive!

User Image

11 years ago

Hopeful4baby- This was happening to me before my BFP. I don't wanna get your hopes up too high just in case but for me that was one of my first symptoms of pregnancy. I would say it's a very good sign. I kept thinking that it was AF showing her ugly face but it never was. I've got my FX for you!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo