Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Welcome, Bemo! I hope you have success this cycle.

Fords.girl- I hope AF stays away! Maybe you just had late implantation

AFM- I usually have really sensitive and sore nipples right after ovulation until my period every cycle, but this time I don't... so this cycle, so far, is feeling different than my others. Different is good, right? Even if it's a lack of a usual symptom? The hot flashes, however, are really bugging me.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thank you Swimmon and thank you Felurian, I hope that this cycle will be the one. I'll be starting tonight but the only thing is out of all the side effect the hot flush are the worse. I hope that this time want be as bad as he first. Thank you and baby dust.

11 years ago

Hey ladies! just checking in on yall. I am 4dpo and ready to start peeing on sticks......the 2ww is so hard! If it's not obsessing over ovulating, it's obsessing over symptoms.....I am trying to relax and just believe.....I am so hopeful!

User Image

11 years ago

Swimmom- I totally know what you mean! We are only one day apart with our cycles. We'll have to encourage each other to not test early! I'm aiming for Memorial Day. How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

11 years ago

Also- have any of you heard of fertility bracelets? I don't think they actually have any power or whatever you want to call it, but they sure can be pretty. I have a pearl necklace that broke, so I'm going to re-purpose the pearls and make my own bracelet with some pink crystals I got at a bead store. Cheaper than buying one, right? It'll be my good luck charm.

11 years ago

felurian- woohoo! my ticker is wrong I am 4dpo, I don't know how to fix it so i am just leaving it like that. But I am sooo excited for us! don't test yet! I'm hiding my pee sticks! I will try to wait until Memorial Day too! I swear I am peeing more than usual and feeling kinda crampy......a little tired....how about you? How are you feeling?

User Image

11 years ago

oh I like that idea, a very sweet idea in fact. I don't think i have seen them anywhere though. I may do the same thing. :)

User Image

11 years ago

Well I am on cd 5 today. Af stoped super early for me which is okay lol. I will be taking my 3 rd clomid pill tonight. How is everyone doing? Anyone else gotten a BFP yet or post opk? Keep the good news coming.

User Image

11 years ago

@Swimmom- I am generally feeling really good. I usually have really sensitive nipples the whole two week wait, and they aren't sensitive at all this cycle. When I went to lay down to go to bed last night, I got really nauseated and almost threw up. I had to sleep propped up with pillows. I have no idea if that's pregnancy related, though. I always thought that nausea doesn't present itself until later in pregnancy, like 6 or 7 weeks. I also had some weird cramps earlier yesterday.

Someone was talking about the fertility bracelets on another board that I visit, and I found this website: http://www.fertilitybracelet.org/ They are really expensive, so I made my own. Here's the one I made yesterday: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/magicalmuggle16/Sharing/IMG_0197.jpg
and
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/magicalmuggle16/Sharing/IMG_0195.jpg

I picked pink because I want a girl, and the rose bead because we want to name a daughter Rosalind and call her Rose.

11 years ago

Hey beautiful ladies....been trying to stay away so I won't obsess over the TWW. Haven't been successful....stalking all kind of websites.

Today felt like AF is coming but they are regular cramps they are basically lots of pressure in the bottom of my tummy and left side. CM today kind of confused me....milky white not much elasticity. So confused.

I really think I am out this month .....took 1 HPT on 7 dpo BFN and another today 9 dpo and BFN. I know that was too early but I have been driving me crazy w/ early preggo signs.

This must be a side effect of the increase of clomid but if I can say I was some kind of B!@#$ this weekend.

Right now all I have is sore nipples and tired all the time but those are also my AF signs. Guess I have to wait till the weekend. Dr appointment on next Tuesday.

Good luck to you all in the TWW and many blessings to the BFPs.

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo