Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 288 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

I haven't been on to do a post in quite awhile but have been getting your updates on my phone. Sorry to all of you that has shown for .

I just had two days of peak fertility on my monitor, which has never happened before. While I was taking Clomid I had over 4 high fertility days and then 1 peak day and then 2 high fertility days. But this month, without clomid, I had 1 high fertility day, 2 peak days and we'll see what reading I get tomorrow. Anyone else use a fertility monitor and have 2 peak readings in a row?

I've been feeling a lot better since not taking Clomid this cycle. The dizziness has been subsiding, although it is still occuring from time to time. I will be seeing my fertility doctor on May 16th. Anxious to see what he has to say. I do have to say that I am much more relaxed this month. I'm not stressing nearly as much and I have to say I'm even enjoying more! We are not "scheduling" it to be every other day-it happens when we want it to .

I hope all of you are doing well and that your is around the corner!

User Image

11 years ago

@ Swimmom: I'm so sorry that came! I think mother nature can just be cruel sometimes, building up our hopes after a "missed" period and then show up late. I hope your second round goes better. I'm rooting for you!

@ babylove9: I think it's great that you're enjoying trying even more with your natural cycle. Timed sex can definitely stressful, even though you enjoy it. I hope it does the trick and you get your BFP!

@ Parela: I can definitely sympathize with the waiting making you crazy! I'm nearly 11 DPO and I think I'm going nuts trying to make myself hold off from testing. I've got a drawer full of HPT strips and tests just calling my name. Hopefully you're extra peak day will help do the trick and get you that BFP!

to you all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

thanks sweeti- I'm feeling a little better today, really heavy today, but I ordered some opks on babyhopes last night so I am making myself get back in the game. This is only my 2nd cycle. I am just impatient because of my age and because I am impatient.
Praying for all waiting to test
Im ready to see some

User Image

11 years ago

I'm not sure what is going on. Yesterday I was having cramps that felt like AF cramps for about half an hour. I'm 11 DPO and I was concerned that maybe AF was not only coming, but coming early. Today, no AF, so that's a relief. No spotting either, but I didn't spot when I got pregnant with my DS. Could these be implantation cramps? Has anyone with a previous pregnancy experienced similar cramps around implantation?

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

Sweeti- Test, test, test!!!! Lol... Im surely a test pusher...lol. I have my fingers crossed for u hun I hope this is it for u :)

Afm, natural cycle is going great. I agree with babylove it def makes bding so much better because its not timed. Plus its much more relaxing. I am 6 dpo and feeling wonderful. Im praying hard for all of us to get bfp's very soon! Good luck ladies :)

User Image

11 years ago

@Hoping4babysoon: Thanks for the encouragement! I'm testing every other day, so far, BFNs! I'm keeping my fingers crossed though that in a few days that will change to . Glad you are still doing well on your natural cycle!

11 years ago

Hello Ladies!! Sorry its been so long! Ive been feeling so sick and tired lately. Looks like Ive got a lot to read! Hope everyone is doing well!

Think I might finally have a BFP!?!?

Im now 6 days late and kept getting BFNs so I stopped testing a few days ago. I had one test left and being the poas addict that I am I desided to take it and there was a faint line instantly!! I bought a frer to take in the morning but I had to tell you ladies! Ill post the link... Let me know what you think! Hope my eyes arent playing tricks on me!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test24271

User Image

11 years ago

Sweeti, I really hope ur bfp is on its way.. There is still hope as long as the witch doesnt show... My fingers are crossed for u :)
Amandas, I looked at the pic u posted and I swear I see a faint line as well... Please come back in the morning and let us know the result. I have my fingers crossed for u as well!!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

praying for you amandas! stick baby stick!!!!!!!

I am a poas addict and test pusher too. test test test!!!!

was super heavy for two days then ended abruptly....what is that about?

taking evening primrose oil to help with cm. waiting to

Have not been exercising since my surgery in March. Me and 15yr old ds started working out together yesturday, it's been alot of fun. And I need to lose about 20 pounds, so that I can gain it back in baby...:)

praying for all BFP!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@swimmom and hopeingforbabysoon- thank you! Ill let you ladies know how the frer turns out with fmu!

swimmom- I have heard of people having a really heavy and short AF with clomid. I also used EPO with this cycle and it helped a lot with my cm.

SO excited and nervous all at the same time! Fingers crossed for a second line in the morning!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo