Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 288 Replies | Last Page

amandas I definitely see a faint line, too! I will be anxiously waiting to hear further news! Let's hope you see a clear BFP in the morning!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

12 years ago

Good morning ladies! :) hope everyone has a great day..

User Image

12 years ago

Have a great day too Hoping4babysoon!

User Image

12 years ago

I think I'm out this month. My temperature plummeted this morning well below the cover line on my BBT chart. It looks like is about to show her ugly face soon. I'm so disappointed. I really thought I was going to get a BFP this month. I was so sure that I was pregnant. I just feel devastated.

Now I've got to figure out what I want to do about this next cycle. My husband is out of town for two weeks this month, which only leaves us a small opportunity to . My dr. wants to up my dose to 100 mg and if that makes me O any earlier than I did this cycle (CD 22), that window of opportunity will be even smaller. I can choose to do a natural cycle and then do Clomid again after that if I still have no success. I'm not sure what route to go yet and I've got to figure it out quickly. Decisions... decisions...

We really need more good news on here!!! SOON! Congrats Amandas32109!

to all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

amandas- did you get a darker line?
oh sweeti- I know how you feel. I am so sorry. Both dh and I thought i was pg this last cycle because i was late. but it's not over till the witch shows....

Hope you have an amazing day hopingforbaby-

was super short....really heavy for 2 days? weird.

Has anyone taken evening primrose oil to help with cm? I am trying that this cycle. I was also told by my DR. that dh and I too much!!!! Exact words were "you will NEVER get pregnant having that much sex"! Oooops......so we will hold off a few days before fertile period, and then go every other day

heading for work---catch yall later tonight xoxo

User Image

12 years ago

Morning ladies!! I took the frer and its not what I was hoping for but there is definitely a second line there. The picture doesnt really capture it very well but here is the link:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test24361

Im going to retest tonight and hopefully it gets darker...

User Image

12 years ago

I got very sick early this afternoon with a high fever and DH took me to the doctor. Guess it was just wishful thinking on my part because my bloodwork came back negative for pregnancy. I did have a ruptured cyst that was probably causing the cramping. Because of the cyst im not going to be able to do a second round of clomid this month. :( Oh well.... Goodluck to you ladies! Praying you all have better luck! I want to see some BFPs!!!

User Image

12 years ago

amandas32109~sorry to hear about your negative test . Praying for all of us to get our little miracles soon! Sending you all lots and lots of and !

User Image

12 years ago

@ amandas32109: I'm so sorry to hear that the blood test came back negative and about the ruptured cyst. I had a ruptured cyst last year and I know how horrible it can be. I sure hope your next cycle goes better for you! You may still have plenty of Clomid in your system that this could be the month for you after all! Just stay optimistic!

AFM, the showed up this morning. On to round 2! I think I'm going to let the doctor up me to 100 mg, though I am concerned about having more intense side effects. The migraines last month were horrendous! I just hope I don't O any earlier so that my hubby can get back from his out-of-town conference in time.

to all!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

12 years ago

So so sorry amandas :â??(

Im feeling good today. My bbs are super sore today, I jus wanna rip my shirt and bra off and let them both hang out..lmao!! The things we go through as women is just crazy... Anyway I came to sprinkle baby dust all over us this morning.. Enjoy ur day ladies :)

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo