Community post

Discussion

starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! part 3

View Full Post

Welcome to all the ladies out there who have been riding the ttc roller coaster and have decided to give Clomid a try! We are a super group of ladies so feel free to share your every thought:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

288 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 288 Replies | Last Page

I am CD 21 and 7 dpo. It is my third cycle on clomid and did 100Mg this tine. Hoping at least one of them can help get this job done and get me a bfp.

User Image

11 years ago

OMG- I just tested embarassingly early, only cd21, but the box had a "free" test so I couldn't hold out anymore. It is a definite BFP... No squinting for lines or anything... Yikes! Go clomid!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh my goodness!!! That is amazing!!! Congrats Parela!!! Sending lots of sticky, baby dust your way! That is awesome!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Omg!!! Congrats parela!! Good luck :)

Littledebbie thank u :) I am sooooooooo hoping I can finally get a bfp jus a couple more days before I try a test..my fx as well....

User Image

11 years ago

Parela.....YAY.....this is what we need. Sticky Vibes.....

Me 36 DH 30 New too TTC 01/01/2012 User Image

11 years ago

I called my doctor and asked my question to one of the nurses. She said it's fine to go on all the rides, and they advise not to go on roller coasters when you actually find out that you are pregnant. So, in case you all want to know for the future, activities like that are okay when ovulating.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I am on CD 20 not 21. Wrong typing lol.Patela congrats on ur BFP.

User Image

11 years ago

@ Parela: OMG! Congratulations! So excited for you!

Gina (28) DH (41) DS (1/3/2010) Finally pregnant after 18 months of TTC and three rounds of Clomid! User Image

11 years ago

@Parela- Congrats!!! How happy!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo