Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 540 Replies | Last Page

I have made the move over to this board! Bring on the 2016/2017 babies!!! If our next FET works I would be due January 9, 2017

7 years ago

Yay. I'm now over here.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

this is actually a really good idea!!! until we fill it up ;)

7 years ago

Thanks for starting the new board! I think it will be easier to keep everyone together this way :)

Great news!!!
April 1st 9dp6dt Beta 168
April 3rd 11dp6dt Beta 371!!!

I'm officially 4 weeks 2 days Pregnant. It has been SUCH a long 3-4 year journey but it is all worth it in the end!!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

7 years ago

Jackie~ congrats girl!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Jackie - that's great!! When do you get an ultrasound?

7 years ago • Post starter

Mrsford- how did your IUI go?
Shan- I can't believe it's time!
Margie- hooray for moving up to big leagues!
Jfmolo-thanks for checking in! I was saying how nice it is to have this group checking in on us :) Updates below :)
Jackie- so great!

afm- I went for blood/ultrasound on Saturday and saw not a lot going on, again. They said we needed to wait for the blood results to decide if we were out again or if we could push meds. Estradiol came back juuuust high enough to keep going.

We went back in today for another u/s and blood. Estradiol is up and we have a 17.5... It's just one (with two additional little ones at 11.5's), but it's better than nothing (or too many that they freak out)! We are doing another follistim dose tonight, triggering tomorrow night, and FINALLY doing IUI#4 on Thursday. As some of you know, it's been more than 5 months since our last one and we've been trying different med combinations with terrible news every cycle since then. We know having just one decent follicle isn't the best, but we're just excited to be able to try again. We all know it only takes one!

We also made our IVF appointments and paid our deposit, since that's our next step should this one show up another BFN. If that's where we end up, our transfer will be late May/early June and we'll start the process at the end of this month if af shows.

Let's keep the good news going ladies!

7 years ago

2moms2be - IUI went good! The nurse said it was text book and that my cervix was open... she even let my Hubby push the syringe I had a couple moments of light spotting and some minor cramps but neither lasted too long or was too bothersome. BUT - I am worried that I may not have ovulated after that LH surge... I haven't had a temp spike on my BBT... I messaged the clinic today and the nurse said that my LH surge was so high they would be surprised if I didn't ovulate as planned but that they will send me for a Progesterone test on Sat (7 days after my IUI and hopefully 7dpiui).... So now I just have to make it to Saturday without stressing too much about it... My OPKs have gone negative and I don't have any more O pain so all signs other than BBT point to O having happened

7 years ago

2 moms and Mrsford - FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU!!! and toes! 2moms, I know this has been a disappointing 5 months but you are right, it only takes one!!

Jackie great numbers!

I just got my beta back. I am 13dp5dt and my numbers were 591. So that looked good... I go back friday for more b/w.

C'mon April all your beautiful ladies!

7 years ago

Bens, congratulations!!!!! (I think I had missed your positive HTP and I went back to March forum to see when you first announced it, I am so sorry for that!). I am so happy for you! Your numbers seem high enough! That is very good! My best wishes for your pregnancy!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo