Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 578 Replies | Last Page

I am in my TWW, 6 DPO. I'm new to this site and I'm here pretty much all day. I just started using OPKs this month and I'm really hoping we conceived this cycle. I want to test on Sunday and I'm really hoping for a BFP so I can surprise my hubby for Father's Day! The problem is I'll be 11 DPO and chances of getting a BFP aren't too high. What are your symptoms? I've had sore, tender boobs for a couple of days and dull cramping for a few days. If I am pregnant implantation should happen any day now.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Yay! I'm glad you decided to join me. :)

That would be such a nice father's day gift - you're right, 11 DPO is a wee too early! BUT you never knooooow! ;)

I just started having tingly nips last night, tender bbs too. Other than that just some cervix pain....today was my next expected period IF I had O'd on cycle day 16. But since I think I O'd on cycle day 20.... I'm not really expecting AF to arrive....plus, I don't have my usual signs.

9 years ago • Post starter

When I found out I was pregnant with my son I tested the day after I missed AF and as soon as the pee got to the window the test line popped up. I didn't have to wait even a second to see the results. I guess I can always give him a late Father's Day gift if I get my BFP later in the week. Are you going to test on the day of your missed AF?

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

I can't remember when I tested for my pregnancies with my daughters....(we weren't TTC lol)

Yeah! Just test any ways and if it happens to be a BFP then woooo hooooo!!! :)

Yes, I was planning on testing on the 13th and depending on the results, test again on expected period date. So far my shortest cycle was 27 days and my longest was 35....so, I'm going to spend the next week running to the bathroom expecting the witch!!! :O

So, you only have sore BBS?

Sore and tender, dull cramping, headaches, fatigue. I also have a very short fuse which isn't unusual for me. When I was pregnant with my son I had no clue I was pregnant. I don't even know if I had any symptoms, nothing significant since I didn't think there was a chance I was pregnant. That was in 2005. I'm nervous that my body has changed so much I really hope we don't have to TTC for a long time.

9 years ago

Oh man! I know the feeling!! I forgot about how sleepy I have been feeling! :p

I worry about the same thing...that's quite a few years between getting pg. I read some where that healthy couples can take up to a year to conceive....perfectly normal for it to take a while. :/ BOO!!!

I WANT MY BABY NOW! :)

hello girls!!!!
Am currently in my tww cd 18 7dpo and hoping for a bfp this month. been having a lot of pg/pms symptoms. I have sore nips, breast and underarm, vomiting ( yesterday) nauseous, dizzy and light headed and did I mention gassiness is killing me. really hope this month is the moth for our bfp....... baby dust to us

9 years ago

Oh man how could I forget gassy?!?! I've been really gassy too! It's horrible! We had guests over the weekend and I was holding in my gas, bad idea. By evening, I had a rotten stomach ache with a gas bubble that I couldn't set free!!! Anyway, welcome desperate28! You've been TTC for quite some time. Sending baby dust your way. Joriefm yes it's been a loooong time since I was last pregnant. I keep reading all of these statistics about how healthy couples in their 20s and early 30s have a 20% chance of conceiving each month and I see all of these women who have had miscarriages/chemical pregnancies, I never realized how common it is. It all makes me so nervous. Doesn't it seem like you get pregnant so easily when you're not trying and when you start trying it takes forever? Why does it work that way? I've had baby fever since my son was born. I'm turning 30 in three months and I really want a baby bump by then. I want my baby sooooo bad!

9 years ago

Hello ladies I am 10 dpo 2days left til testing might test tomorrow though lol...no symptoms other then sore breast on the sides...good luck everyone xx

9 years ago

Hi Desperate28!!! Sorry for my delayed response! For some reason my phone didn't notify me of the topic responses!

MrsAC3 - I know riiiight!? I guess a watched pot never boils. ;) Your symptoms sound promising!!!! I think I'm 13 DPO today and I just tested........either this entire batch has EVAPs like crazy or I just haven't produced enough HCG to trigger a standard BFP. :/ Some light lines are haunting me right now and I'm too afraid to purchase a digi and have my heart broken! :( How about you go first? Lol

Hello Karlou! Welcome to our chit chat! Have you tested today?! Your symptoms have me all anxious!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo