Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Tks, I dunno what's going on.
This is a new weird for me. Yes I should have had two eggs that matured,. I know I populated because my opk turned negative and cramps stopped. But it's weird still have the cm, and now dull cramps. I have broken out and now my breasts are tender. My body must not be a fan of iui, lol. Or m maybe your right my mind is magnified and I am like oh!

10 years ago

Lol sorry

10 years ago

If both follicles ovulated, then you probably are looking at at least double the progesterone you're used to, since each corpus luteum will be throwing off hormones. Progesterone is a capricious witch with lots of tricks up her sleeve.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

That makes sense.

10 years ago

Texas- wait it out a little longer and take a test... I bet you're so anxious since everything is so different this cycle.
Did you trigger? If you did then I guess you might have to wait longer to test... can't wait for next week!!! :)

I was laying down today on my left side and I felt some cramping too, it lasted about 5 minutes... then went away.. not saying that it means anything cause I know in other cycles I've felt some cramping and now I can't remember if this pain was similar, but it really meant nothing cause I got AF.

Awhittaker- yay for 5 eggs!! Praying they grow to be healthy embryos!! When are they putting them back in?

AFM-The progesterone has definitely kicked in, sometimes it's orange (color of pill) and sometimes it's just creamy with no color.. thank God for panty liners!!

Have a nice weekend all!!

User Image

10 years ago

No I did not trigger shot my 're refuses to do them. I go on Monday to have my progesterone test. If low then they will put me on progesterone supplements. I go back the following Monday for blood test. 5dpo is way to early to test. Though to be honest this whole thing kinda confuses me since I am only 7 days away from Af. Everyone says test on 14dpi, but I will already be late for my cycle by then.

10 years ago

Texas- if you're only 5 DPO then yes, it's very early to test. Start testing at around 10DPO.. and even then it will be too early but hey, people have gotten positives on 10DPO!!
How are you feeling today??
They tell you to test at 14DPO because that is the standard... they tell me the same but every time before I get to test I get my period. Basically, they're saying that if you haven't gotten your period by 14DPO then there are higher chances of getting BFP cause you may be already late for your cycle. And some people fall in the standard category where they have 28 days cycles and 14DPO is exactly the day they either get their period or test positive.

User Image

10 years ago

Bfn for me this morning. :(

Now the question is...do I try for IUI #3 or take a month off from all the meds and stuff? This is month four of trying with help from a RE and another month of sadness.

10 years ago

Oh amk I am so sorry hun.

Miracle afm I am feeling better. Cramps gone. Still have the creamy cm. My breasts are sore , but nothing in symptoms wise. Today I am 6dpo. How about you?

10 years ago

Blood test today came back negative. I'm in denial, I think. This is weird but I feel pregnant and I should have started by now. Any chance the blood test could be wrong? Maybe they tested me for HIV instead because that would definitely be a negative!!

At least I have a couple of days to decide what to do next month. Not sure if I want to go through the whole process again, or just get Femara and try on our own, or skip the Femara but do the IUI. Trying to save money at some point.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo