Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Texasgirl13, I'll be posting more when I get far enough past ovulation to start obsessing over twinges and tweaks and CM. I'm only 5dpo now. :D

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Lol essemekay I am only 5 too. But these five days have been weird.

10 years ago

Lulu, I'm 13dpiui today. And yes, I mentioned earlier that thus tww after iui is WAY harder than when trying naturally.

TXkadams, what essemkay said. Our company is offering an HSA for first time this year so I'm looking into it. Was hoping a baby would come this year or we may not make the 10%!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, just got back from our egg retrieval and we got a total of 5 eggs today. We will get daily updates on our embryos starting tomorrow, for now I'm home, resting and catching up on all of my shows, thanks for all the support ladies!

10 years ago

Great to hear Awhittaker. Take it easy today and tomorrow. Couch time is kind of awesome.

I'll be obsessing over your embryo progress. So keep us updated please!! (I'm only 2 dpiui, I need something to obsess over for a week or so before I can commit to obsessing over my non-existent symptoms.)

10 years ago

Thanks for the tax advice ladies! I knew you would know. I doubt we'll hit 10% this year, but I'll keep a closer eye on it in case we go IVF this year.

10 years ago

Ladies I need some advice I am only 5dpo and I am having dull to mild cramps on my side that I ovulated on. It is way to soon for af. I still have the creamy cm, and now it's like yellowish. What should I do!!!! I can't all ready be out on day 5 can I??

10 years ago

Texasgirl, you might be cramping from the cysts going down. You might have one that takes longer because you may have only ovulated one egg (you had two big follicles right?).

But don't underestimate your minds ability to play tricks on you either. You may just be so hyper focused on symptoms that you are feeling things you wouldn't normally notice. Did you monitor your LH surge until it disappeared? If so I wouldn't worry about it, you probably ovulated just fine. Unless it smells bad (you would notice that) it isn't an infection.

10 years ago

Tks, I dunno what's going on.

10 years ago

Tks, I dunno what's going on.
This is a new weird for me. Yes I should have had two eggs that matured,. I know I populated because my opk turned negative and cramps stopped. But it's weird still have the cm, and now dull cramps. I have broken out and now my breasts are tender. My body must not be a fan of iui, lol. Or m maybe your right my mind is magnified and I am like oh!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo