Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies

This is my first IUI i'm 9dpiui - BETA on the 23rd praying this will work. I also had 1 FET August 2013 ending in a BFN ..... This 2ww is so long.

Wishing you all the best =)

10 years ago

Texas-- thanks for the laugh!

Essemkay-- we are cycle buddies this month! We are doing one more natural cycle and then if we do not get pregnant, I can start the birth control pills mid-May for June IVF.

Robntff-- so sorry to hear of your loss. I had a miscarriage last year at 9 weeks and it is very hard.

Best wishes to all the ladies in the tww!

10 years ago

CasBro 914, progesterone is a sneaky little witch, I wouldn't trust anything about her! Fingers crossed!

Andrea_Ivf_2013, welcome!

smithb475, yay for cycle buddies! Hope we both get our BFPs! If not, I wish you all the best with your IVF - wish I could join you there! I miss doing IVF - although I seriously don't miss all the bloodwork and monitoring appointments ... or the insane amounts of money!! - but they make you feel like you an active participant in the process and all you have to worry about is whether implantation happens, since you know fertilization is a done deal.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Girls, I have a question. I have taken progesterone supplements before but it has been awhile. Does it dry up your CM? I havenâ??t had any during my tww. I am now 10dpiui. I usually have quite a bit of creamy CM after O and throughout my whole TWW. Has this happened to any of you? Can i still get a BFP with no cm?

User Image

10 years ago

You don't need CM much after ovulation. It's only to facilitate the baby dancing and to host the sperm until they make it through the cervix (which you don't need it to do with an IUI). Progesterone makes everything totally funky and different all the time, sometimes more discharge, sometimes less. Won't affect anything. :)

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Thanks Essemkay.

I guess what i mean by "can i get a BFP without CM" is could i already be pregnant without signs from my CM. Does that make sense?

User Image

10 years ago

Texas- hilarious!! I cant remember the last time I had coffee!! We can all relate!! Baby crazy woman!! LOL!!
Oh and wishing you and Lulu to both get your BFPs this cycle you cycle buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opalfoxy- thank you!!!! **waves back**

Pabey- good luck with your trial transfer today! Hope all went well!

Smith and Essemkay- wishing you guys a BFP as well!! Sending you many, many good baby vibes!!

Andrea- hello! Hope all goes well for you sweetie!! I know.. don't you hate the 2ww!! It's almost over for you so hang in there!!!

Casbro- I swear I felt like AF was coming 2 days before I got my BFP! Don't lose hope just yet hunny!!!

Stevi- how much progesterone are you taking? I was taking 100 and I had discharge the color of the pill (orangy/pink)... it was gross... now that they changed me to 400 and suppository is white I'm getting much less discharge.. almost to the point where it's dry. (You'd think it would be more since the dosage is higher)...
So, I think anything can happen whether your dry or not.. you can get a BFP either way...

Huggies to all!! I'm just waiting till tomorrow for my 3rd beta..
Have started to feel sleepy and tired and still getting some minor cramps here in there but they're more spread out than last week.
Oh and boobs are sensitive me like crazy now like 10x more than how they feel before getting af.

Spreading out some baby dust to all of you ladies!!

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle: I'm not sure what the dosage is. It is the pink/orange pills. I get some of that but i only see it on my panty liner. Not when i wipe. Normally I get a good amount of CM after a BM when i wipe. Now there is nothing ever, other than that thick white stuff from the pill. I can tell that it is that. Looks much different than creamy CM. I will just try not to think too hard into it and wait. I only have 2 more days until i start testing.

User Image

10 years ago

My trial went down without a hitch! Apparently I'm pretty easy to access an the doctor doesn't see any issues. He said, "We are going to get you pregnant. It's time." I'm taking this as a good sign that he is optimistic. Starting the big time meds in about a week. So excited!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Yay pabbey

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo