Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 344 of 344 Replies

If you paid for your gonal-f out of pocket, I'd definitely use up the remainder in the pen. They overfill those things by quite a lot, so like a 300 cartridge will have about 450 in it. Just dial to your dosage, shoot in whatever you can and note where the dial is on so you can dial back to that amount with the new cartridge.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Thanks. You were right my second appointment today and those little follicles are getting pretty big. They are having me take half doses of the meds I was taking before. Can't wait to see where we are on Friday.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Hi all, starting to come back to the land of living. Missed y'all :)

10 years ago

Ladies!! Happy May Day!

I started the May forum.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=53720

or search by May IUI/IVF 2014

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo