Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Robntiff24, Hugs hugs hugs and more hugs. The pain of loosing a child is terrible and nothing but time will make it better. I hope your time to healing (both physically and mentally) will be as short as possible. Also, more hugs. Many of us have lost pregnancies here, please feel free to share your feelings. I've found it helps me to be open and even forthwrite with my friends/family when the topic of having more kids comes up. I find that telling my story early helps them to be more sensitive and cuts off the unhelpful remarks that society sometimes puts upon women of a certain age / life stage. More hugs.

Casbro, I think there should be a support group for men. Do you think they'd use it? I often feel pretty alone in this struggle. Not that he doesn't care or want another child, but he definitely don't have the same ups and downs that I do. His heart doesn't break every time there is a BFN (12dpo, BFN this morning). Sending love your way and his. I'm going to Europe in May and I think I'll be able to drink while I'm there. Which will be a nice change from always watching what I eat/drink half of the month.

Hugs and baby dust to all.

10 years ago

Robntiff24- I too have lost a baby to an ectopic. Actually i just had my one year anniversary of it happening on Sat. (4/12) it is a very hard thing to deal with. I'm so sorry your going through this. But the girls are right, only time can heal. We are all here for you. That was the only time i have seen a BFP in the 2 1/2 years of TTC. It sucks. All i wished was to be pregnant again by the time the Due date/ anniversary came around. But instead I was/am in the tww of my first IUI. I wish the best for you. If you ever want to talk i'm here.

User Image

10 years ago

I am 5dpiui and excited. I am not feeling much right now. Although, my temps are wacky. I am praying that means a good thing and my boobies are very sore.

User Image

10 years ago

My beta is back... 455! Nurse sounded like it was a good number.
It was 71 on Thursday at 13 DPO.

Rainbowbabe- good luck!!!!!!! Hopefully we'll see a BFP from you soon!

Holly- thank you so much!! I hope you get some follies this cycle!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Awhittaker- how are you doing?? You're probably anxious for the week to be over to find out huh!! Praying for you!

Hugs to all and hang in there everyone! I pray for everyone's miracle to come soon!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay miracle that is a good strong number!

10 years ago

Thanks Texas! I know it's still so early and I'm not out of danger zone yet, but I'll take any little victory I can get and take it day by day!
Did you go in for your day 3 scan yet?

User Image

10 years ago

My 're does not do 3 day scan just 11day. I go on 22nd.

10 years ago

Robntiff, so sad to hear your news. I hope you find comfort over time and you get your little miracle sooner than later.

Casbro, I thought too about my dh having a website to discuss these types of things. I think, honestly, that guys just aren't on the same emotional level as women in general. He's gone online to look at certain websites to help us but it's not anything to talk about feelings.

Congrats on your numbers, Miracle! Very exciting. And, can't wait to hear from Awhittaker!!

We go see the RE tomorrow for our consult and hear what he suggests for us. One minute I think I want to go all in and the next I want to take a break and see what happens.

10 years ago • Post starter

Miracle..congrats I pray you have a better outcome than I did. Yes it was very scary that my levels were good. My first level was 3,600 and 3 days later it was 10,000. I think that's why I allowed my self to get excited. I really thought that was it...heartbreaking.

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. I'm not sure about ivf yet. We do have money saved but would probably only be able to do it one time. Good luck to you all!!

10 years ago

Robintiff- wow! 3600!! That's huge! How far along were you with that number?
Goes to show how scary it all is that such strong numbers sometimes don't mean a thing! And you had no symptoms of pain or spotting to alarm you! Ughh! So, so crazy!
Thank you so much!! I too pray this little bean is in the right place after hearing your story!
Be strong and anything you need!!!

Thanks red!!

Texas- ok keep us posted!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo