Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Love that fighter spirit casbro.

10 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Welcome Casbro! Thank you so much, I really hope you get your BFP soon too... I hate to hear the cancelled IVF, but like the others said, don't give up hope just yet as this may have worked too! Love the fighting spirit in you too girl, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
It has been a long road for me and I just pray that this little bean sticks! Can't wait for you to test!!

Texas- really? it stopped? That's a great, great sign.. meaning it could have been implantation spotting! Good luck sweetie, keep us posted!! Did you test today??
As for tweenies, I did have more than 1 follicle.. I had 6 mature ones but didn't do the trigger so they said I probably ovulated the leading ones (he said about 2-3). However, I think the 71 is low for multiples.. my sister-in-law (who initially had triplets and one faded off so she ended up with twins) had over 400 on her first beta.. granted I don't know how far along she was but still.. anyway time will tell.

Opal and Smith thank you both!! Hopefully your BFP is coming too this month!! Sending you guys lots of baby prego dust!!!

I hope you guys don't mind me hanging out here cheering you on! I want to see each and every one of you get your BFP!!

User Image

10 years ago

That is good Texas, maybe something will show on a blood test by Monday. Fingers crossed for you

10 years ago

You better!!!!

10 years ago

Congrats Miracle!!!!

10 years ago

Amommysluv- thank you so much!! Best of luck to you!!

Texas- did you test today?

User Image

10 years ago

No because I figured I would have started today.... but still just brown when I wipe not even on pad. If not started by tonight then break down and test.

10 years ago

Ok maybe test tomorrow with FMU.
Fingers crossed!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you!

10 years ago

Well I am out. AF just came.I don't even have the words. So one iui and one ici, here's to lucky number three.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo