Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Oh robintiff. Honey hugs you tight. So sorry.

10 years ago

robntiff24, I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

robntiff24, look after yourself, no words can help when you loose a baby. I'm thinking about adoption too

10 years ago

Thank you ladies. I'm doing the best I can right now. I never in a million years would have thought that day would go that way. I just really thought that this was God's plan because it seemed so perfect..natural..the way I really hoped it would be :(

My husband had mentioned IVF due to my other blocked tube. Have any of you ladies had any rounds? I have been looking at the cost which is just crazy.but I hit the same wall with adoption so I'm looking at all the options right now.

Thank you

10 years ago

Essemkay- sorry AF showed! :(

robintiff- I'm so sorry for your loss sweetie! I can't tell you how terrified I am too that anything can go wrong with this pregnancy, nothing I can do but pray.
I'll pray for you too sweetie! I hope everything works out fine in the end!
So scary that your beta levels were all normal and yet the baby was in your tube! Agh! May God bless you with another miracle soon!

I go in for my 2nd beta today and just pray it has gone to a good level from my first on Thursday! I'm nervous!

User Image

10 years ago

Texas: So sorry that the stars were not aligned for you this time around. But my fingers are crossed for you that lucky number three will be worth the wait.

SMC: I just finished my first IVF cycle that eventually had to be cancelled becuase I ovulated early. If you have any questions, please ask away and I will answer them based on my personal experience.

Essem: Happy thoughts on your next round. Keep up that positive attitude.

Robntiff: After reading your story I was completely speechless. There are not enough words in any language that can express our heartfelt sorrow for you. We are all here to share our stories and just to get it all out. We have all struggled in one way or another and believe me.....this group of gals have helped all of us in our most difficult time of need. We are here for you and sending you lots of hugs. If you have any questions regarding the IVF, just ask. The expense is outrageous, but for some it is the best and only option. Good Luck!!

AFM: Today makes 6DPIUI and the wait continues. At this point, I am trying to keep my mind off of testing and all of the progesterone symptoms that I am having that are similar to early pregnancy symptoms. Frequent urination, loss of appetite then hungry as hell, fatigue, etc. I am going to wait it out till this weekend to test. I leave for a girls trip next week and I guess I should find out ahead of time if I can get piss drunk or be the DD.

Sending Happy Monday Thoughts to us all!!

10 years ago

robntiff24, I've done 3 IVFs, feel free to ask me anything.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Miracle let's us know results.

10 years ago

Do any of you ladies know if there are any support groups like ours for our DP/DH?

Or can you tell me how your partners are coping through the long struggles of infertility. We have been speaking amongst each other; however, I think speaking with the same sex who is going through a similar problem can help him more than my emotional rollercoaster mind.

Thanks.

10 years ago

robntiff24, I'm so sorry. That is just terrible. I can't imagine going through that. So sorry for your loss.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo