Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to ruin our Thursday good streak, but AF is a tricky little witch. Negative Beta yesterday. CD1 today or tomorrow ... still was spotting as of noon today, but I put in a tampon and will deal with that later.

US tomorrow, probably a suppression cycle if the timing works out or just natural and suppression next month. The good news is I'm going to Europe next month and now I can drink (caffeine and spirits) on the trip, silver lining and all.

10 years ago

Booooo after.
Woohoo here is to Europe and spirits.

10 years ago

Booooo after.
Woohoo here is to Europe and spirits.

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that, TX. I'm rooting for you!! Hey, maybe you can check out IVF prices while you're over there! Have heard it's a lot cheaper in some countries.

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

ladies I am on 250 of Clomid and today I feel it. My body aches and I feel so bloated. I go on Tuesday for CD 11 scan.

10 years ago

So sorry TX! Which country in Europe are you going?
Have a good time!! :)

Texas- here's to Clomid making many, nice, big, and good quality follies in there!! Good luck on Tuesday hunny!!

Happy Easter you guys!!
Have a great weekend!!

User Image

10 years ago

TX - I'm really sorry, but it's good that you have something to look forward to next month with your trip. Where in Europe are you headed?

Texas - I'm on 100 mg of Clomid and last cycle, I didn't have any side effects. This cycle is another story. I'm not really bloated, but I am having the WORST mood swings this time around. Yesterday, I was like Incredible Hulk angry all day long at work for no real reason. Then, when I got to my car after work, I noticed that there was a really tiny scratch on my door and I burst into tears. Good luck with your ultrasound on Tuesday!!

Have a happy weekend everyone!!

10 years ago

Sorry lulu. Just think of the outcome.

10 years ago

Just got back from my US and we had a slight change of plans do to timing of my travel. Also I had two cysts, more on that later. We are going to try natural this cycle and start birth control and lupron with the next cycle. So my period should start around May 14th and I leave for London just after that. (Work trip for a week, then 4 days of vacation tacked on. My hubs is going to come join me halfway through the work week and we'll have 4 days in London to hang out.)

Now on to the cysts. Last cycle I had lots of little follicles and only one big one. This scan I had two big follicles (22 and 19mm). So I asked doc, if I only had one follicle last cycle how can I have two cysts this cycle? He said those little ones continue to grow and become cysts. So what I didn't think to ask him (so I'm asking you) is: Can those cysts have follicles in them ready to ovulate? I didn't take a OPK this morning as I'm only on CD2, but is it possible that those puppies are ready to pop? Or is there some fundamental difference between cysts and follicles (other than the time of month they are seen).

Also, you ladies have inspired me to try and cut coffee out of my system for this cycle. I sort of hate you for that right now. :p

10 years ago

Interesting comment .......
Oh and we love you too. Lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo