Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Awhittaker- I am so sorry for you- sending thoughts and prayers for you.

10 years ago

17dpo another negative frer and no AF. IDK what is going on! Maybe at 21 dpo I will just have to get a blood test done or a scan or something. Could it be a cyst?

10 years ago

I thought I could feel ovulation yesterday from my left ovary. I'd had positive OPK yesterday morning. But then I felt like I was having ovulation like cramps on the right side this morning (OPK still positive). As this is a natural cycle, the odds of two follicles are slim. (And I think my cysts are gone by now as they haven't hurt for over a week.) But my temp didn't go up yet, so who knows. Now I wish I had a transvaginal ultrasound at home to be able to tell what the heck is going on in there. Ugh. So frustrating. This not knowing exactly what is wrong and not knowing how to combat the unknown is raising my stress level. Not to mention throwing money at it every month and it not helping. How expensive are ultra sounds? That might be cheaper or at least less stress if I always knew what was going on in there. /rant

Texas, glad you are feeling better.

10 years ago

Opalfoxy, Are you on progesterone? or did you have lots of follicles this cycle that could be putting more progesterone into your system? I've never heard of cysts delaying AF, but not sure.

I've had mine as late as 17 dpo before, but I was on progesterone at the time and that can delay AF.

10 years ago

My RE charged $450 for bloodwork plus ultrasound. I think the bloodwork was about $200 of that, leaving about $250 for the ultrasound.

So many times I've wished I had one of my own!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Opal - I normally get AF on 16 dpo. Last month, was my first cycle on Clomid and AF didn't come until 19dpo and I had negative FRERs every time I tested so if you're on meds, maybe it's the meds delaying AF?

TXkadams - My dr. charges $351 for an ultrasound.

Awhittaker - I am so sorry!! I can only imagine how devastating that was for you! :( Sending hugs!!!

Texas - I hope you're starting to feel better!

I had my IUI yesterday. I had 2 good follicles and this was my first time using the trigger shot. I don't really have my hopes up though because of my higher TSH level and the Clomid is starting to thin my lining. It was only 7.8mm on Friday and my dr. said they like to see it at about 10mm at least. So, if this cycle doesn't work, then we are taking a break until at least August. I have my endocrinologist appointment on May 8th to discuss my TSH levels. I'm hoping that maybe once I can get those addressed, maybe it will just happen naturally now that dh's motility seems to be normal. Oh well, I'm just frustrated and getting burned out with this whole process. I'm starting to look forward to the break.

Miracle - When do you go for your ultrasound to check on baby bean?

10 years ago

Lulu- two follies sound great! Keep your chin up! You really never know... even with higher TSH women have gotten pregnant. Will be praying for you!! I do hear that clomid thins lining... maybe letrozole is better? Dunno for sure...
Thanks for asking! My ultrasound is 5/5... I'll be around 7 weeks then... so exactly one more week to go... this week will be so so slowwwww..... I keep praying for a healthy little bean in there...

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry to hear you are so sick Texas!

Does anyone know if a May IUI/IVF thread has been started?

User Image

10 years ago

TXkadams, no progesterone but maybe more follicles? If there were more follicles, I wish that mean a positive test (like right now, lol)

Lulu - I'm taking femara, not sure that would delay af - it makes my ovulation sooner

I've booked a blood test for this afternoon. The clinic nurse thought I might have had an annuovulatory cycle, so they are going to do the ovulation screen on my blood as well

This is messing up my planned May IUI

10 years ago

It's not started yet as far as I know. Please start one May 1st and post the link here so everyone can migrate over.

I'm on travel for the next few days, but I've still got my fingers crossed for everyone.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo