Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 344 Replies | Last Page

miracle80, depends on what type of progesterone you use. If you have the kind with the waxy outer shell, it takes a bit longer for the super fun gush.

awhittaker, sounds good! Fingers crossed for a great retrieval and fertilization report!!

opalfoxy, I don't know if your body gets used to femara - I would suspect not, it works by blocking estrogen (it was originally developed to treat estrogen fueled cancers).

red78701, 10dpiui is almost certainly too early to test, so if you get a BFN, don't despair!

NorthernBabyDream, best wishes!

And good luck to anyone I missed, too!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

well its the orange round looking one... I actually had some pink tinged cm on toilet paper when I wiped right after I wrote that... haven't seen any big gushings yet... oh Lord!!

User Image

10 years ago

Miracle, I asked them about rechecking my FSH and E2 and they said there was no need to since it was done in October. It sounds like they only do bloodwork annually here (though I have a standing order for betas each month at the lab). I've only had my FSH and E2 tested twice, but both times they were good. I am a bit concerned though because I seem to be ovulating way early the last few cycles (compared to normal for me). No one else seems to be concerned about it though. I'm going to talk to my RE when I'm in tomorrow for the ultrasound. We fall in the "unexplained" category - everything apparently looks good for us. So maybe ovulating earlier is a good thing for me because the way my body has been working hasn't been successful in baby making so far!

Oh and the fun with progesterone started slowly and built up over the days with me. Mine look like vit E capsules (the progesterone is in an oil base) and it was the oily feeling that grossed me out. At least it isn't blue like the estradiol!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi..ladies im in here but still not sure if I should IUI this month or not. Just wanted to keep up with you lovely ladies and wish u the best of luck. Hoping for a natural bfp if I dont iui this month but I stopped everything so I have no idea where I am at in my cycle. I stopped writing things down and checking. I have a week or so to decide on iui for this month so until then I will just offer support and encouraging words to all here. Hope u dont mind

10 years ago

No I still have the milky white cm. I have always dried up by now, but I still have the cm. Weird.

Miracle, do you feel any different? Do you have any symptoms?

10 years ago

Hi ladies, thank you for all of the well wishes. Just got back from my us (I'm on west coast) and we look to have 5-7 mature follicles at least. We're still waiting on my progesterone and estrogen numbers to see whether I can do one more day of stim drugs and push some of the straggling follicles into the mature bucket or do my ovidrel trigger shot tonight and have the egg retrieval on Friday. I'm excited and anxious all at the same time, trusting the re office and hoping for the best outcome :) hopefully we will have several embryos to transfer and maybe even freeze :)

As for the process, I am feeling super stuffed down in my ovary area, I thought 2-3 follicles made me feel full and bloated... But at this point I feel like a piñata :) my bladder keeps getting pushed and so are my intestines/ stomach as I can't eat or drink a lot without feeling awful. The good news is that no sane doctor would ever let you get so many follicles and ovulate naturally.

As for all of you ladies, I wish each and everyone on this board a healthy baby... Whether it's with iui, ivf, adoption or just the natural surprise bfp as I know we have all endured a lot of stress and deserve our happy ending.

10 years ago

I did not test thinking that 10dpiui is too early. Trying to be patient and maybe wait for the blood test on Saturday. I'm supposed to be with my mom that day. So not sure what I'm going to do yet. The crampy feeling and twinge in my right side keeps coming and going. Stupid TWW!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Northern- Wow! my clinic always checks E2 levels and FSH on CD3. But if you didn't have a problem then maybe they're not worried about it.. where as I did with my FSH.. it was high the first time and then the other 2 times it has gone down to normal. I hate unexplained.. we are too! well, my thyroid was borderline high so they put me on Synthroid.. been on it for 3 months now.. wonder if that was an issue.
I hope you ovulating earlier works out for you!!!

Texas- Hmmm weird...are you taking any progesterone? I fell good now.. I had cramping all the way till 3DPO after my IUI but it's gone away now, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Amommysluv- fingers crossed for a surprise BFP!!!

Awhittaker- Sounds great! I hope you get many mature follies with healthy eggs in them...when are you getting your progesterone and estrogen levels? I had 6 mature follicles this cycle and they told me NOT to trigger, in fear of them all releasing eggs and getting multiples. I did ovulate 3 that appeared to be lead follicles on my own the night before the IUI, so we'll see. I understand that with IVF you need as many as possible... best of luck sweetie!!!

Red- I hope that twinge means BFP!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I am 3dpo and besides the different cm I have no symptoms or complaints.

10 years ago

Essemkay - maybe the nurses think I might get lucky naturally if I keep taking the femara. They were adamant that I should keep taking it even if I didn't come in for IUI

I also think that they think a AMH of less than 1 means I will not get pregnant but they said that last time and they were wrong ;)

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo