Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Oh not good Texas, yes better to wait. I think I had a tummy bug last cycle and my IUI didn't work.

Still no AF, I've got pregnancy tests though, maybe check in the morning. Still have cream white Cm but certainly not heaps, it has been there since O.

My mean GP would not do a beta, unless I have a firm bfp, I'd have to ring the fertility clinc :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I've been MIA as we've had a really rough week that started last Saturday when I did my first hpt test that came out negative. My official beta was on Monday and it confirmed that none of my 3 perfect grade embryos stuck. I've been incredibly sad and feel frustrated and lost. Don't know what our next steps are and don't know why it didn't work. We have a follow up appt in a couple weeks to see what the re thinks we should do next. I'm sorry I didn't send an update sooner but I'm finally getting to a point that I'm not crying when I talk about it. I must say that this was probably the hardest news I've heard in my life as I was so optimistic and hopeful. Financially we will also have to regroup to see how and when we'd even be able to move forward again. In the meantime were going to try naturally and pray for a miracle.

I continue to wish you ladies all a bfp soon! I'll keep you posted once we know what our next steps are. Thank you for your well wishes and support.

10 years ago

I'm so very sorry, Awhittaker

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

I'm sorry Awhittaker

15dpo and FMU tested negative, still no AF

10 years ago

Miracle- I didn't do anything to lower it myself. I'm not sure how it happened.

User Image

10 years ago

So sorry Awhittaker. Hugs hugs and more hugs.

10 years ago

Weird. I've got EWCM again. Don't know what to think about that.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

16dpo, day 30 not AF. I don't get it, I've rarely if ever had a 30 day cycle. Not sure if I should ring the fertility clinic tommorow and get a blood test or keep waiting. I don't want to get to excited because of the bfn yesterday

How is everyone else? Essemkay, don't women get EWCM at different times through their cycles? Can you get more than one sure of LH and that could cause the EWCM?

10 years ago

Yes. EWCM is driven by estrogen levels - estrogen is thrown off by mature/maturing follicles. When it gets high enough, it makes your CM turn EWCM and it triggers your LH surge, which is what makes the eggs cleave their chromosomes, separate from the wall of the follicle and ovulate. However, if you don't ovulate - if the eggs weren't quite ready - your body will try again. I'm pretty sure I already ovulated, though - even though it was super duper early for me.

I took an opk last night and this morning and they're negative, but I'll keep monitoring it. I've sometimes had a little EWCM about a week after ovulation because you can have a bit of estrogen increase then - but I've never seen any this soon after ovulation.

Of course, I've never done femara before, either. Maybe this is par for the course.

10 years ago

Awhittaker- I'm so so so sorry sweetie!! I'm in loss for words.. literally! Hugs to you and your hubby!

Texas- Oh no! sounds awful! Lots of liquids! Totally agree with your "maturity" .. would have done the same thing! Feel better!!

Essemkay- Femara is totally throwing you off huh? I hope it means positive outcome!!

Opal- Can you do another FRER? Maybe you just didn't have enough HCG for the one you did.... maybe you implanted late...
Don't mean to bring hopes up but if AF is a no show, you still have hope!!!

Stevi- huh.. ok... weird... but each person is different... I'm glad yours went down naturally!!

Txkadams- your 1.38 TSH is a great number!!!

Smith- Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sure you had a great time!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo