Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Oh my gosh miracle!!!!!!!!! I am crying for you!!!!!!!! So very happy.

Arm today at 3 I had Brown spotting. Guessing after will start tomorrow.

10 years ago

Awww thanks Texas!! You're so sweet!
I really hope it's implantation spotting and not AF coming!!
Praying for you!!

User Image

10 years ago

Tks miracle I hope so too but honestly don't think so. Sigh.

How many follicles did you have are we thinking Twinkies....

10 years ago

Hello Everyone,

It has been a long while since I have been back to update my cycles, emotions, frustrations, but the road has been long and I firgured that getting back into blogging with the ladies who know what I am going through will help me out a great deal.

For the past couple of months I have been on an IVF calender. I have been limited to doing almost nothing and I am an active person, so the months have been long. I started my injections a few weeks ago to include Follistim and Menopur. I was also going to the doctor to have my blood drawn like everyone other day. My nickname is now "push pin cushion".

This past Tuesday, I went in for my ER just to find out that I had already ovulated so there was nothing to retrieve. We were just devasted and heart broken. But it seems to be that whenever someone says it is rare that something will happen....sure as shit....it happens to me. The nurses and staff were all great and went to far as to call me the following day to see how I was and to say that everyone was rooting for me. Just brought tears to my eyes. People who have no idea who I am but see the pain and frustration that I am going through really do care. I'm speechless.

So continuing.... instead of an ER, I did an IUI to see if the sperm could catch that follices that already ovulated....whenever that was. I just felt like my first IVF was a trial and error cycle and maybe the next well will turn out positive.

I am currently 2dpo and who knows how many days past ovulation, possible 4 to 6.

Although this process has been very painful for us, we are holding out heads up high and are trying to remain positive that one day we will have our first bundle of joy.

I hope everyone is still in high spirits and I can't wait to hear about everyone's travels.

10 years ago

Oh, that's so tough, CasBro 914! I know of at least two people that happened to, and BOTH ended up pregnant that cycle, so it really could happen. Chin up! We'll be glad to wait out your two week wait with you!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Ok ladies my Brown spotting has stopped???? Now I am so sick with heart burn and and cramps stopped. Kinda confused. Cried cause thought after was here but maybe not??? Should I take my progesterone just in case???

10 years ago

Ugh! That must be so frustrating to go through all that and not try the procedure you had been planning for. You never know though! These things happen when you least expect it!

For all those interested in my meds- I ordered from freedom pharmacy. That's the cheapest I could find. The most expensive was the gonal-f because I need so much. That was over $4,000 right there. I also needed progesterone oil, gonerelix, hcg, ovidrel, some kind of patches, and Valium and oxycodone for the procedure. I think that's it. It's coming in one big box tomorrow, shipped right to my door! Right now I'm on birth control, prenatal vitamins, and aspirin. The good stuff comes in a few weeks. Let's get this started!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Ps- They told me today that I will be getting rebates worth $610 so that makes the total cost a little under 5k.

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Texasgirl13, take the progesterone until beta or at least until 14dpiui, whichever is later.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

pabbey23, they had you order both ovidrel and hcg? Are you going to be using one for boosters and one for trigger?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo