Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Blah, so sorry Texas. I totally thought you would get a BFP. 3rd time lucky!

Miracle, I hope you do stick around and keep us posted on how you are doing!

User Image

10 years ago

Ah sorry Texas!!! Mine was lucky #3 so I hope it's yours too ;)

Northern- thanks sweetie! Hope all is well with you!!
Nothing new for me as I don't get my second beta until Monday. I'm definitely feeling some cramping here and there still which I hear is normal from uterus expanding. That's all for now... Oh and maybe hungrier, I woke up at like 3am last night and had a bowl of cereal.

Love to all and have a good weekend!!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so sorry, Texasgirl13!

I'm 13dpo and haven't tested yet, but I woke up craving meat and that's never a good sign.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Congrats Miracle!

Hi ladies. I see some familiar names/avatars! I hope you don't mind if I join in. I had an IUI last Oct/Nov. It was BFN. In Dec, I did not have any follies and did not ovulate. So, I have not attempted a second IUI. I started acupuncture in late December and had an HSG in February and all was clear. I have had several miscarriages/chemical pregnancies and have MFTHR , which may have caused my previous miscarriages. Within the last year, my uterine lining has tanked, so we need to work on that. I decided to give IUI#2 a try this cycle. I'm on CD5 today. Here's the plan:

I have been switched from Femara (5mg) to Clomid (100mg). I am also going to try a new treatment (Neupogen) for my thin lining.

CD5 (today) is my 3rd day on Clomid
CD6 4th day on Clomid and give myself an estrogen injection
CD7, 5th and final day on Clomid and give myself a Bravelle (FSH) injection.
CD8 Neupogen procedure for boost my lining
CD10 Midcycle U/S to see if I have any follies, when I can trigger, and whether we can give IUI #2 a try.

I am trying to be hopeful despite the fact that my baseline U/S did not show any follicles. If the next 2 cycles are not successful, I may give donor eggs a try in July (in Mexico). I'll be 43 in July and do not have a lot of time given my low amh (<.16) and high FSH (14.9) from a year ago.

User Image

10 years ago

hello, I have been on this site for awhile. diagnosed with pcos, 6 rounds of Clomid and no Louis. we went to a 're finally and found out 25% defective genes in ny dh sperm. only option according to 're is IVF.we are starting meds the week aft e r Easter and our projected retrieval date is May 5. I am a little nervous about this whole thing and am looking for a group of people go through the same things.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

I'm sorry Texas, it sounded hopeful. I'm trying again I'm 1 dpo

10 years ago

Tks ladies I feel better today. Another try and this time I know what to expect. :)

10 years ago

BFN for me this morning at 14dpo. :(

On to the next month! I have femara and a trigger shot to try with timed intercourse, but no monitoring, so I'll just go by opks as to when to trigger.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Sorry essemkay. Good luck on this round.

10 years ago

Hi ladies

I have wanted to share what I have been going through because honestly I feel very alone right now. I know I've been out of touch for a bit. As you know I decided no more iuis after my second one failed and we focused on adoption/foster. Well I got pregnant...I was seven weeks pregnant..all natural. We went this past Monday for our first sonogram and the baby was in my right fallopian tube. Needless to say I had surgery that night to remove my tube and the baby. I'm so just devastated..here I was.. already made peace with not getting pregnant and really was happy for the first time in years and now I'm right back in that dark place. I don't know what's worse not getting pregnant or getting pregnant and losing it. This was awful because my baby was alive and all my levels indicated a healthy pregnancy. The heartbeat was strong...it honestly ripped me in two to allow them to do surgery on me. Now the cherry on top is that while they were doing the surgery they found that my left tube has a large cyst on it that could not be seen by ultrasound and could be blocking my tube completely. I'm hanging on to every ounce of faith I have and praying for a miracle. I know we are all struggling...and I'm sorry to dump my burden on you but I needed some encouragement from people who know what I'm going through. I hope all you ladies are well and I think of you all often..God bless <3

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo