Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Miracle what day past ovulation are you? I think we are cycle buddies. Mine is 26 days with cd1 on the 17th. So I am 4 dpo.

10 years ago

Good luck tomorrow Awhittaker!!! Wishing you an easy and successful egg retrieval!!

10 years ago

Wow we are quiet this month.

10 years ago

I feel like I've officially lost my marbles!!

I'm obsessed with testing right now. I did it yesterday and got a BFN, which was fine, but I told myself to just wait until the blood test on Saturday. Did I listen? No! So I got another BFN again this morning. So dumb! We'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I will probably POAS before the blood test. Ha!

I hope y'all have a great weekend keeping busy and keeping your marbles!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Haha, Red, I'm totally with you on the compulsive testing! What dpo are you? I'm 10dpo today. I have been testing since 8dpo which I know is completely too early. Anyways, I'm getting all BFNs. I'm going to try to restrain myself and wait until Tuesday (14dpo) before testing again. However, I'm probably just kidding myself.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm finding this tww after IUI harder to deal with than any of the previous twws when we were just trying to have a baby on our own.

10 years ago

Texas- we ARE cycle buddies! My CD1 was March 17th too.
However, I'm like 6-7DPO because I ovulated earlier. They said the injectables will do that.. I have a 26 day cycle too... But due to the fact that I'm taking progesterone, it may be longer this cycle... How are you feeling?
I had a tummy ache this morning :(

Red- ah! Well wait and see what tomorrow brings... Maybe you'll find the marbles...And get a BFP while you're at it!! Good luck!!

User Image

10 years ago

Does anyone know if IUI or IVF medical expenses/drug costs are tax deductible (US or CA)? In there a minimum expense you have to spend to deduct? Anyone have a good source of info for this?

From brief googling it seems IVF costs above 10% of your AGI are deductible, but it doesn't say anything about IUI costs or drugs.

(Yes, I haven't filed my taxes yet. Ask me again on April 14th.)

10 years ago

Good luck red and lulu. I agree this tww is insane. I never been this on edge.

Miracle as for me I dunno it is weird. I still have creamy cm. Also today I am super bloated and tum feels full and my boobies. Hurt. Sigh this is weird and just ugh .

10 years ago

Awhitter how are you feeling hun? How did the retrieval go today? How many did you have?

10 years ago

TKAdams - in the US, all medical expenses (including IVF and IUI and the related drugs and the gas to and from the clinic and even the hpts!) are deductible. However, in order to deduct them, you have to both itemize and have to have total medical/dental/vision expenses come out to over 10% of your adjusted gross income. You can include your copays, too. Basically, anything out of your pocket that is post-tax monies - so if you have an HSA, you can't use what you spent from that amount towards the 10% since it's pre-tax money.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo