Community post

Discussion

April IUI/IVF 2014

View Full Post

Anyone trying for IUI or IVF in April 2014?

344 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 344 Replies | Last Page

Robintiff, I am so incredibly sorry that you had to go through that! I can imagine how devastating that was for you. Hugs.

Miracle - Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! I will keep my fingers crossed that you have a perfect and uneventful pregnancy!

Texas - We're almost cycle buddies this month. My day 11 ultrasound is on the 23rd.

10 years ago

Lulu- thank you hunny!! You're so sweet!!
Good luck on your ultrasound next week!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Goodluck Miracle *waves* :)

10 years ago

Ok ladies here is your laugh fOr the day. I was at a workshop and after lunch we were full and sleepy so we decided to go to Starbucks. I ordered a venti cafe mocha. Drinking it all happy, then my co-worker goes enjoy all that caffeine now cause once baby comes, kiss it good bye.
I immediately realized mistake. I should not be drinking coffee . Coffee and fertility does not mix. So I proceeded to scream and spit out my drink all over the dash and windshield. My co-worker slams on the breaks thinking I am having seizure. After we both calm down, I tell him why I acted like a lunatic, and he tells me I am crazy, like babyzilla instead of bridzilla.
I then calmly ask him well hell I just spent 5 bucks and can't drink it. NOW he really thinks I am mental. He is giving me those no sudden moves look. So I laugh and say well in can at least have the whipped cream. And he grabs the drink out of my hand. ., drinks it muttering baby crazy woman.
So that was my day.

10 years ago

LOL Texas! I think we can all relate to that. How I miss my coffee!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay lulu!!! Miracle was by cycle buddy but then she goes and gets pregnant on me :p

10 years ago

Decaf is just not cutting it!! I have my trial transfer tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous. I'm told to come with a "partially full bladder". We'll see how this goes!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Gl pabbey. You can do it. Stupid question what is the difference between a trial transfer and a real one???

10 years ago

Trial transfer they just basically are making a map so when it comes time to do the real transfer, they know the best route to thread the catheter to disturb the lining the least and be in the best position to deposit the embabies.

AFM, ugh. CD1. Knew it was coming since I had BFN and stopped the progesterone, but still can never help myself from just hoping that the pee stick was wrong!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Texas: So needed that laugh! That is absolutely hilarious. I am not a coffee drinker, but I absolutely love and miss my chai tea. I drink decaf chai, but like the ladies were saying....just not the same.

AFM: Whoa huge wave of crazy emotions. I swear this progesterone is playing some harsh tricks on me. For the past couple of days I have had some icky brown discharge/cm and today felt like AF cramps. I was sitting at my desk at work eating and drinking water hoping they would go away. I am not getting my hopes up on this round because this process of cm and cramps usually happens when AF is due to arrive. AF is due in a week. Just in time for me to be out of town....YAY!!

Still hopeful tho until she arrives.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo